Sign in to follow this  
Guest richard64

Max Roodveldt Flightviewer

Guest richard64

Hi all I am trying to track down Flightviewer by Max Roodveldt but I cannot find an active web site.I need this [i believe] for adding Nav capabilities to FS9 gliders.I would appreciate any help regarding any guage addons for FS9 gliders.Also I have been to the usual websites and got loads of stuff but I cannot find any decent istructions for CCS2004 can anyone help me with this.Regards. Richard

Guest richard64

Hi many thanks.I have already been to these sites but cannot find the Flightviewer.Regards

Guest James451

It's in the Tips and Tricks section at FSGlider.

Here is a link:http://www.fsglider.de/Select English as the display language - the flag at the bottom of the screenSelect the English Tips and Trick on the left of the page.What you are after is about half-way down the page which will then display. The viewer and two manuals are available.Hope this is helpful

Guest richard64

Many thanks guys I have it now.I have now to work out how to use it.I can't seem to get the info into my GPS/NavWould appreciate any helpRegards

Guest James451

The flight viewer writes to the GPS-NAV file in the main FS9 folder. The GPS/NAV reads this for waypoints and tasks. Make sure you have L-NAV files, modules and FS9cfg set up right too.Cheers

Guest richard64

Hi there, apologies for not replying sooner.I have got all the instructions I could find but I cannot find anything on how to actually configure, well anything.I have been able to use the GPS-Nav but only by entering the data manually.I can find nothing on setting up or configuring the L-NAV.Would you be kind enough to give me a full explanation of how to configure all these things.Many thanks.RegardsRichard.

Guest richard64

Sorry edit time expired. [ you don't get very long]As far as I can tell the guages in the gliders are working fine.Except I can't find how to change the date in the L-NAV, its this sort of thing I can't find any info on.Also although I have the Veiwer instructions they don't actually tell HOW to set up a flight.I have been able to create a TASK but then don't seem to be able to proceed from there to get the task into the GPS-NAV.All very frustrating as I know I am almost there.RegardsRichard.

Guest James451

AFAIK date can't be changed.Press the send button on top row to overwrite GPS-NAV DAT file with new task.The cai-set-manual tells you how to operate the L-NAV and GPS-NAV including how to start a task.Cheers.

Guest richard64

OK thanks James.Regards