Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynby

Super Tanker Ship File

Guest flynby

Using EZ Scenery and XP, FS9. I lost a file that allowed me to place a large super tanker where I wanted it. The ship is black and the waterline is red.Appreciate if someone could give me the proper file name so I could download it again. Have searched with no luck.Thank you in advance

Guest LeeWang

Could it be one of these files?ez_gmax_ships_library.zipshipping_containers.zipGood luckLee

Guest flynby

Thank you for the reply.Maybe this attachment will help

In the default library named vehicles.bgl there is a ship which looks quite similar to your picture.If you have installed the 9Dragons Kai Tak scenery that file is now named Vehicles-9D.bglEither way the ship can be previewed and placed with EZ or Instant Scenery.The file resides in your Flight Simulator 9SceneryVehiclesscenery folder.Hope this helps.

Guest flynby

Thank you David!!That is the one I was looking for. I was looking in AB_Vehicles.

You are very welcome - anytime.If you are interested in adding an "animated" wake to this or any static ship - to create the illusion that it is moving - check out the illustrated tutorial I wrote on the subject.Be sure to get the small claification file also.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...4sd&DLID=104826It is quite easy to do.