Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blaster

VTBS 2006

Guest Blaster

Greetings All,Since the release of the new photo scenery for VTBS2006 airport I have not been able to download this pgk from siamavism even after registering.Seems those guys might have a few problems with their site.Anyone send it to me at naturalelements4you@verizon.net I would be very gratefulWarm regardsAndrew

In their forum they said that it is not available anymore and they are going to release a VTBS 2008. Presently the download takes you to a Thai travel advertising site. I hope that VTBS 2006 is uploaded to AVISM so that we can have access to it while they are working on their new version.Lynn

Guest Blaster

A million thank you's ReneI knew someone out there in flightsim world had the answerWarm regardsAndrew

Any of you guys using AI traffic?If so, how did you redirect all traffic from VTBD to VTBS?Any reasonably quick and easy method (except for manual remakes via TTools)?Best regards,Rafal

Guest Blaster

Just wanted to lrt everyone know that VTBS is in the library today.Thanks AvsimBestAndrew

>Any of you guys using AI traffic?>If so, how did you redirect all traffic from VTBD to VTBS?>Any reasonably quick and easy method (except for manual>remakes via TTools)?>>Best regards,>Rafal>RafalI used the same procedure as the one illustrated in the 9 Dragons Kai Tak package. I'm hopeless with things like AI, but the method they describe is so easy that I used it to move AI to VTBS and it worked perfectly.If you haven't installed 9 Dragons, let me know and I'll spell it out for you.Oh - i jeszcze jedna rzecz - Polska 2-1 Niemcy w niedziela wedlug mnie ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>If you haven't installed 9 Dragons, let me know and I'll spell>it out for you.Thanks, I'll let you know, Gavin.>Oh - i jeszcze jedna rzecz - Polska 2-1 Niemcy w niedziela>wedlug mnie ;-)No niestety, ja si

What I did was go into the airport.txt and added VTBS, then I went into the flightplans.txt and ordered find and replace all VTBD to VTBS, then compile. It wasn't that hard.