Sign in to follow this  
Guest 747-400 luva

Fanda Panel

Guest 747-400 luva

I need helpHow do I get the Fanda panel Dash 8 get to work in the dreamwings Dash 8. I have the panel showing in flight simulator 2004 but the gauges won't show up. If anyone can tell me how to work it That would be great.Thanks

Did you unzip the gauges (rg_btns4.zip) and install them as per the instructions?After that, a normal alias to the panel should work.

I just did a bit of further research and see that the actual gauges required apparently are in a single gauge file which is in an update to the original FS2002 model.That update I found at Flightsim.com and the file is named d831004b.zip. It is not in the Avsim library - at least not by that name.The gauge in question - which I believe you are probably missing - is named Dash8All.gau.This is supposed to update everything so the FS2002 stuff will work in FS2004.The need for the original files was spelled out in the Fanda gauge instructions.Good luck.

Guest Sterk

Which Dreamwings model you are trying to instal this panel to-Q300 or Q400?

FYI - The original poster apparently did not subscribe to the topic and/or has not returned to see any replies so the various experiments some of us have done may have been in vain.This has been an interesting exercise anyway. I have been able to get the panel to work properly and have aliased a couple of other aircraft to it, simply to test it.All gauges do work - but you have to have the master battery turned on before some items will display.The key to it is following the basic instructions and the tutorial I mentioned in an earlier post was helpful.A rather nice panel but I will stick with others I am more accustomed to using. It was fun to get it all working though.

Not entirely wasted effort, David and others. I've just installed the fanda panel in the Dreamwings Q-400 and it works a treat. Which panel are you using David?Thanks for the suggestions.John Hubbard

Supporter.png

John

Good evening,this thread has brought me back some dear memories. The Dash 8-300 has been a favourite for several months.Now, as a result of my reading here, I want that plane back in my hangar.I can find a (dreamwings) Q400 in the library but looking for a Q300 gave me no hits.I there anybody who can point me to a Q300 (by Dreamwings if possible if the made one???).ThanksLuc Brusselmansbadger - Belgium