Sign in to follow this  
aeolus

CLS B747-200/300 has been released...

Was wondering if their site is down.Keep getting authentication required errors when trying to open their website.Thanks

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

>Was wondering if their site is down.>Keep getting authentication required errors when trying to>open their website.>>ThanksIt has been down, but try it now. I was able to access their website as of Friday, 2245hrs GMT (or 4:45pm U.S. central time).Regards, Robert

I've seen it in action but it is a VERY-LITE product.In fact it is rubbish.Altough I myself are not able to make it like that (do it yourself then if you think you can do it better idea..) it is in comparison with the RFP nothing more than like the stock 737.Nothing special, not even a tiny little bit of systems is been produced. Nothing!.Nice for kiddies, but if you like to have SOMETHING todo while flying, forget this.Sorry, but my opinion on this.JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE..http://www.jdserver.mine.nu/johanhttp://www.jdserver.mine.nu/va

Guest lgvpilot1

oh dear !I dont know why but i was hoping for something that came close to the RFP 747Now we all know that is asking a lot but!!Is this how far we have come in the flight sim world , from RFP , LEVEL D , PDMG even freeware (Ifly)Am i expecting too much ???Mark

This is a simple lite simulation product it is for the people that like the aircraft models, vc, and just want to fly without setting up every single thing, if you want heavy systems just use rfp. I really dont understand why some people bash, it for not being like pmdg or lvl d complexity, those aircraft take a very long time to develop to get them right, since there's a ton of things running to get the system as real as it gets.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest lgvpilot1

Yes you are right it is a lite product as advertised .There are some great light aircraft both freeware and payware out there which have more systems moddeled than the 742 I for one am not "bashing" this offering from CLS ,it is just that in my humble opinion that if you are prepared to spend your 'hard earned'on a long haul aircraft then I dont think it is unreasonable to expect (hope) for something just a little bit more involved.Finally , this is not a rant, not a critisim, just my two cents Mark

>Yes you are right it is a lite product as advertised .>There are some great light aircraft both freeware and payware>out there which have more systems moddeled than the 742 >I for one am not "bashing" this offering from CLS ,it is just>that in my humble opinion that if you are prepared to spend>your 'hard earned'>on a long haul aircraft then I dont think it is unreasonable>to expect (hope) for something just a little bit more>involved.>Finally , this is not a rant, not a critisim, just my two>cents >>MarkHI Mark I totally understand what you mean you want to get the best bang for your buck, I have to admit that it is a tad pricey, but things have been going pretty crazy in the u.s.a with everything going up and the week dollar really is messing us up real bad.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I absolutely agree. I can fly the heavy sims no problem. I own most of them. However it takes practice and set up and time. My personal life is such that I dont have that much time any more. So this lovely little 747 is welcomed to me! I dont have time for long range flying anymore any any case, but when I need a 747, this one works fine.its my money and CLS hit it right for me. Everyone else has their own needs (with respect!)Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

EDIT:The APU is not modelled, but the starter switches are at the F/E panel.