Sign in to follow this  
Guest vezza75

FS9 always synced to system clock (sysclock=0 option ignored)

Guest vezza75

Hi!As you can guess from the subject, my FS9 always starts at the correct UTC time + or - the timezone where I position the plane. The UTC time is calculated referred to my system clock. Everything seems correct but if I try to change the time of the day (ex: from night to morning), FS9 sets back the time to the default UTC + or - the timezone where the plane is located. I already tried to disable the option SYSCLOK in fs9.cfg but with no luck. I tried also with FS Real Time but it ends up in an infinite loop of updates (FS9 vs FS Real Time). I guess it is some 3d part setting that keep synced FS9 clock to UTC but I can't figure out a solution... any idea?Thanks in advance...Andrea V.

Guest RonB49

The payware version of FSUIPC has an option to sync the clocks but I have no idea if this could cause the problems which you see. If you have FSUIPC installed, you might want to check that out. R-

And FSInn also has a timesync funtion that, if you have this addon installed, you might want to check whether it is enabled (in the FSCopilot menu).Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest vezza75

Thanks all for the suggestions,It was the FSInn timesync function that caused my problem... Probably I didn't realized what I was doing when I enabled it and then I forgot to disable it...