Sign in to follow this  

FFX Releases 727 and 732!

Guest imemyself

Can someone who's d/led it email it to me, cause I'm getting 5kbs d/l from flightsim.com (thats w/ a cable modem), and its freezing during the d/l. My address is olrbengax@cox.net. Thanks.

Guest drobson

It's a 14 meg file, so e-mail is most likely not workable. I'd suggest trying a different hour to d/l. I'm on a cable modem, and it took very little time.Darrell

Guest abent

So what panel are people using for the 737?Thanks, Adam

Guest imemyself

I finally got through a d/l! Looks pretty good, but does the 727 have thrust reversers?

The 727 uses a "cascade" thrust reverser, which are the "vanes" in the engines' tailcones. They don't have the "bucket" type that the 737 uses, so you won't "see" anything happening when the 727 reverses thrust.

Hey Rob,I've already uploaded my 2 737's right here and they are already available. Can't wait for the SS forum to open back up so I can start posting again...I'm a refugee at another SS forum right now! :-lol (But they are great over there too, I've been pretty well recieved)Here is a link to Dennis' other post hoping for a Delta jet...(sorry for the pics, but I hope you'll let a new painter post just a few shots of his hard work) :-lolhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/19218.htmlRegards,Steve Drahttp://www.sgair.net/images/member_name_ba...steve_small.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest FS_freak

Hey Abent, try this panel for the 732: he732v2.zip at flightsim and avsim. As for the 727 is there any doubt on your (or anybody elses) mind? rp727pn3.zip is the king of the hill! I was just waiting for a decent freeware 727 to come up. The guys at FFX definitely made my day! :-ukliam Maurice

Guest abent

Thanks Maurice. I'll look into them.Adam

Some of the 737-200s don't have any night textures. Southwest airlines is one of them... Only the wing landing lights are visible from the cockpit also.. I guess these guys didn't to too much night flying when beta testing these birds..

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

i am not part of the team but i had a hand in the nite textures i just tryed the alaska 737 and they work great just have to remeber to turn the landing lights on to get the fuslege splashes and as i and others know when packaging a large package things get overlooked nobodys perfect the southwest had the original nite textures which had not been given there windows yet, there is a fix posted happy flying keep the tail upshane

Guest kilo_sierra17

I mean they were on page 4 earlier, sorry for not replying sooner.

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Hi !This 737 is a true marvel !Thank you for your hard work !!! :7 :7 :7I love this aircraft !I've just one question: are you planning to release a special version of this aircraft for "fast" computers ? I mean: are you going to add some textures to the pilots head, or inside the aircraft ? coz when I open the door the interior is all grey...../)_/). _ Cl

Will you all be fixing the landing lights??? I can see them from outside the aircraft but not in the cockpit view...Clement Guivarc (above) has some good points as well.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest shaunm

Hi Adam I dont know if its the right generation of panel,but i'm using the panel i purchased from Ariane.737-300. Works ok and looks good. But i'm no expert. Shaun