Sign in to follow this  

FFX Releases 727 and 732!

The 737-200 is wild. Its the best!!Just one quesion:I love the rotating beacon, but I can only get it to turn on when the landing lights are turned on. When I press the "beacon" switch, only the upper beacon "strobe" turns on. Is this normal operation for the 737-200? I always thought that both beacons were suppose to be on when the "beacon" switch was activated. I have never seen a 732 push back from the gate with only one beacon on. Turning on the landing lights (to turn on the lower beacon) while pushing back from the gate is not normal...is it? For a panel, I'm using Chris Alevritis's 737-400 panel (ca734pnl). Its not a 732 panel but its nice enough for me.Haven't flown the 727 yet, I'm hooked on the 732. Does anyone know when the 737-300 will be released?Fausto (happycapt)

That's the wing landing lights... You don't get to see the forward landing/taxi lights that you can see from outside of the aircraft. The bottom beacon also goes out when you rotate the wing lights. I think the guys at FFX might want to look into this issue, this bird is too good not to fix this feature (just my opinion).

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest FS_freak

Regarding repaints I have the following question: How many [flightsim.X] entries can you have in the aircraft.cfg? I have all ten original liveries plus the Delta and Lufthansa repaints uploaded recently. That's twelve. How further can I go without having to add more 737-2 folders to my main aircraft directory? Thanks.

Hmmm...never thought about that. I've had over 100 installed in a single .cfg file with the DF 734 and it all still worked. Maybe someone will have the definitive answer. My intuition is that there really isn't a limit, but nothing to prove it.

Guest Marvel

yeah, I also use Ariane TCAS II panel with FFX aircraft and it merge butifully. Don't know how real is the FDE but I'm learning how to handle this plane.Marvel