Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

Acronis TruImage Home 11 -- Now Getting Blurries and Artifacts.

I have a clean install of FS9 with Ultimate Terrain, Bird's Eye View, and some payware airports installed. Up until Wednesday it was running like a champ on my new home-built.Wednesday night I made an image of my flight sim drive with Acronis TruImage Home 11 and ever since then I'm back to getting slow loading textures (blurries), and flashing colored lines again at more complex sceneries, like ImagineSim's KMEM and KDEN, or at takeoff in mostly cloudy conditions. (I thought I had eliminated all these problems and have been running flawlessly for over a week!)Is it just coincidental that these problems happened after I used Acronis' software, and I should continue to diagnose my issues elsewhere? Or is there something in their imaging software or in the actual imaging process that could screw things up in FS9, or slow it's inherent processing of files and textures down?Thanks folks; My system specs are in my sig below.

Hey Chuck,Depending on how you installed Acronis it could have set the service to auto. Do a start/run/services.msc and look for anything Acronis running in the background. If so just set it to manual and shut it down. That is all I can think of but it certainly wouldn't cause weird flashing textures. That sounds like a bad GFX card or heat still...Just my .02-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg