Sign in to follow this  
TrevorS

Captain Sim 707 AP fix

I'm looking for the fix to the cs 707 AP problem regarding pitch control. I believe its entitled "AP fix" and is about 140kb in size.Does anyone have this file to send to me please ?Thanks

Guest Felixx62

Hi i have the said file. If you still need it, let me know your addy and i will send. Best regards.

Guest SimulatorPilot

>Hi i have the said file. If you still need it, let me know>your addy and i will send. Best regards. Could you send me the file as well? I missed that one. I sent you a PM with my email. Thanks.

Could you by the kindness of your heart send that file to me too? I love that Captain Sim 707 and was not aware there had been an AP fix.Email address: RobbieHe@yahoo.comThanks!Robbie

Hi Felix:Could I possibly trouble you to send me the AP fix as well? My email is jonathan.sacks@cox.net and I am using the CS 707 from JustFlight.Many thanks for any assistance!JS