Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

Fs9 Jagged Coastline - Middle East

Guest melf12

I've just noticed that when I 'fly' over Middle East coasts I get jagged or tiled scenery. I'm not sure whether this is a mesh problem or scenery.Any help would be welcome.Ken

Post a screenshot or two so we can see what you are referring to.

Guest melf12

Hello David,"Post a screenshot or two so we can see what you are referring to."You must have read my mind :)Ken

How about some coordinates to go with the picture?

Guest melf12

"How about some coordinates to go with the picture?"Hi David, that's a pity, I chopped them off in Photoshop Elements :)I'll go and get another pic. won't be the same place though?Ken

Guest melf12

Here we are, interesting, as we get nearer Dubai City we can see that the scenery gets slightly more realistic, but not much.I tried to keep the co-ordinates in the .jpg, anyay here they are =N25* 29, 00' E55* 29, 21' Altitude 3075' Hdg. 218Hope this helps,KenEdit. Neat trick....altitude 3067' at zero speed :) Comes of avidly reading Tips and Tricks :)

Here is a shot taken at almost the same coordinates on my machine.I suspect it is indeed a conflict with some addon you have (I have nothing added for this area).You might try disabling any mesh and/or scenery enhancement you have installed and see if the shorelines display properly.That is about all I can suggest.

Guest melf12

That's amazing David,Now the problem is, I have FlyTampa OMDB scenery installed + plus some additional scenery that came with FlyTampa Airport, then the is the AES addon, which is fantastic and provides Follow Me Vehicle, moving Jetways, Pushback...etc. etc. I hope it's none of that.But I did install some Mesh or LOD for that area, and, more recently an Environmental thingme?I shall have to do some delving.Thank you for your help. I'll get back to you if I get it sorted.Ken

check in sceneryasiascenery for file HP962220.bgl and see if it has been removed or .bgl extension renamed to something else.scott s..

Guest melf12

Thanks for your reply Scott. Yes, HP962220 is present and correct.Ken