Sign in to follow this  
Guest Copyritepunx

Learn the Maddog

Guest Copyritepunx

Anyone seen this? Looks really good! Anyone bought it? I'd like to know if it's worth getting. I'd imagine it would be a must for people who fly the MD80.www.learnthemaddog.com

Along the same lines as the Angel Of Attack DVD for the LVD 767.It looks interesting.One thing I that makes me laugh is how they stick that stewardess on there front and center. Even on the webpage.What the heck does she have to do with flying the Maddog? If your going to do that just put a chick in a bikini on there!

>One thing I that makes me laugh is how they stick that>stewardess on there front and center. Even on the webpage.>>What the heck does she have to do with flying the Maddog? If>your going to do that just put a chick in a bikini on there!You know, I thought the very same thing when I saw their webpage and packaging...Tim

Guest Super 27

It's a great training program. The quality of the narration is excellent, and they cover everything in great detail.Unfortunately, the stewardess on the cover does not make an appearance in the video ;)

Guest fokker70

I highly recommend the video for any fan of the maddog or anyone that wants to know the ins and outs of the aircraft. As stated is VERY professionally done and the narration is top notch.Larry does an excellent job in supporting the effort.

>I highly recommend the video for any fan of the maddog or>anyone that wants to know the ins and outs of the aircraft. >As stated is VERY professionally done and the narration is top>notch.>Have they done the same thing as in the Angle of Attack LVD767-300 DVD i.e having background music that can't be turned off? The only thing that really annoys me in AOA DVD.

Guest Super 27

No, as far as I recall there's no music, or if there is it obviously wasn't noticeable enough for me to remember.

Just as a note, music isn't present in the new 744 Training Package.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack