Sign in to follow this  
Guest matkja

Wilco Airbus

Just don't waste your time..You have to ask your questions to the Wilco as the Feelthere won't support their own products, even in their own forum..Just take a look at their so called un-official talk forum and the locked posts. There is a strong censoring going on to ensure that no body would talk down about their junk releases.Now I've seen their support guy (scoob) defending them here bravely, as he paid for, so be careful. And an another note, could you just take a look at his PC specs? I don't have a top notch PC, but his PC speaks for himself, he's living in the past time. He's nowhere to test or confirm any kind of customer complaints.If I were him I'd buy and install a copy (if you can find one btw) of PS1 sim rather than signing my posts with "simmer since XXX". Wake up mister, then we may talk about the realism here.. Catch the spirit, it's called the flight Simulator, not a playstation game.

> the PSS A320/A330/A340 have no FBW logic.Yes it has, at least as your so called "PIC approved" A320 has. PSS are not around anymore but that doesn't give you a right to talk down about them. PSS A320 wasn't a complete FBW simulation, but unlike you, they never claimed that they got it right or they got it over %95. But it was and still at par with your FBW. And IMHO, it's still way better than your A320 simulation.However, this topic is not about what the PSS A320 series have, it's about your A320.Please come back with some facts about what your product have...

>PSS A320 wasn't a complete FBW simulationPSS is a zero-percent simulation of the FBW system as the panel has no FBW logic. if the autopilot is off the pilot must trim the aircraft.yes, the first release and early SPs of the wilco/feelThere A32x's had a bugged FBW system that has been corrected. if you have issues with wilco/feelThere's FBW post your information and how it does not follow normal law behavior in 95% of cases in a non-failure aircraft orientation for others to see your POV. again, be sure you have the latest release.i also look forward to your reviews of the PMDG, airsimmer and airlinerXP A320s.--edit: clarity--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Mods, please lock this thread. Not only it doesn't make sense what's being discussed here, but already personal attacks...I will only state my short opinion, which I know for the fact that is true, since I flew both aircraft:PSS has NO FBW - if AP is off, it will change pitch if not trimmed correctly. Owned PSS for years...Wilco has FBW - if AP is off, it will maintain the selected pitch and roll command. I flew Wilco in normal law, and that worked perfectly. Basically, the whole flight went without any problem!All those problems arising with people are mostly due to not knowing how to configure and fly it correctly. I came from PSS, and started/flew/landed Wilco without ANY manual.

>For all of those who are saying they don't have any major>problems with the autopilot, I have a question. When you have>entered a flightplan, after take-off, does the plane have>trouble following waypoints? In my experience, it overshoots>the waypoints, and then corrects it a little later. This is>especially evident when flying a SID/STAR and the waypoints>are close together. I ask this because I'm not sure if it is>user error of if it's the plane's fault.>>Thanks for any help.This could be due to the speed. Try slowing down, especially in the star.I didn't see those occurances in level flight.

Guest 413X3

ok maxthrust we get it, feelthere slept with your wife or something and that has led to your disgruntled attitude. you mentioned pss as a pillar of perfection and "dont trash their name" yet here you are trashing the name of another company who is actually still in business and has not quickly and quietly disavowed any knowledge of their past customers like pss did. you point to pss' perfection of the fbw system and were completely proven wrong about it having any functions, then you backpedal and say how well its not 100%, but complain that neither is the feelthere model!!Find something better to do please than trash one of the few remaining addon companies who actually releases a product (here's looking at you airliner xp, that mysterious dc-10, countless others)

>The Wilco FeelThere Airbus is basically the only available>Airbus right now.>>I'm not quite so sure why so many are against it as it works>fine for me. >>Cheers,>BryanI agree. I own both the PSS version and Feelthere version. The fellthere version operates flawlessly on my system. It is one of the better FS releases of its time and I enjoy flying it. If setup correctly, it flies like a champ.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Really? Mine pitches up and causes a stall, unless I scramble to trim it in time. Sorry mate, but obviously some people are "getting it right" and some are not. I too have flown the PSS (yes, it does not have FBW) and have done my homework in terms of setting up the FT bird. Something in that FBW logic is flawed, why only some people are having problems - I don't know. I'm not a programmer. It's not my job to troubleshoot.Personal attacks in this thread aside, like with any payware add-on, YMMV, don't assume just cause it's working for you, everyone else must be doing something wrong :)

>Personal attacks in this thread aside, like with any payware>add-on, YMMV, don't assume just cause it's working for you,>everyone else must be doing something wrong :)Let's just everyone fly PMDG and be happy, k?

>>Let's just everyone fly PMDG and be happy, k?Had PMDG released an Airbus, I'm sure everyone would be, unfortunately that is not the case ;) Point, however, taken :)