Sign in to follow this  
notmyidea

Anbody get this with ImagineSim KATL and FSGenesis?

I recently purchased KATL from ImagineSim and found that it is raised up compared to the terrain around it. I have FSGenesis installed. Here is a pic of the problem:http://members.shaw.ca/jtc12/KATLraisedterrainproblem.jpgI emailed ImagineSim and they said FSGenesis is wrong. Wondering if anybody else has the same problem and what would be the best way to fix this.Thanks, Jason

Jason C CYYJ

Prepar3D v5.0 | i9-10900K 5.0 GHz (OC) | Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm Rad | MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X 8GB | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3200MHz (OC) | GIGABYTE Z490 Aorus Ultra | XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 2TB NVMe SSD | Corsair RM850i 850W PS | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Dell 27 inch G-Sync 144Hz Gaming Monitor

This is a known limitation with any mesh and fs2004.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I get is as well. Check to see if your scenery ground textures disappear when facing Terminal T or Terminal A while pointed at 270 degrees. Also while landing on runway 28, as you roll out on the west end of the runway, the whole scenery disappears. Imaginesim says they cannot fix it. I wish there was some way to disable FSG just around KATL but I am not smart enough to figure that out.

Eric 

Guest magnum_force

FSGenesis. Its good scenery but I read allot of forums where folks have problems with it.Thats why I dont mess with it.My simulator is screwed up enough without piling on more problems.Default scenery with Holgers stuff and Justin Tyme, with default, it looks real good.That in itself is enough to cause weird things to happen.Texture tearing, that sucks.