Sign in to follow this  
bank1

NEED TO REINSTALL PSS777???

Has anybody figured out how to reinstall any PSS aircraft? At this moment I still have the PSS777 showing up in my FS9 but it's not showing any data in the instuments. No numbers or words? See Pic. I hope their is a work around because That's one of my main payware I use. A little history as to how I got to this situation, I mistakenly copied over my C: partition trying to install VISTA. Well since I didn't install the aircraft on to my C: partition I can only quess that some critical files must of been installed to C: I tried to run the load planner but it needs a key which if installed to my C: was lost. Is their anything that can be done?

A little history as to how I got>to this situation, I mistakenly copied over my C: partition>trying to install VISTA. Well since I didn't install the>aircraft on to my C: partition I can only quess that some>critical files must of been installed to C: I tried to run the>load planner but it needs a key which if installed to my C:>was lost. Is their anything that can be done?I guess in such situation a complete windows reinstall is in order. When messing with C and Windows, best way of saving time, without much hassle is just reinstall everything from scratch.Btw. there is an unofficial PSS forum.

There is an extensive discussion about reinstallation at the Unofficial PSS support forum.If you do not have the CD version, you must copy and save all the PSS T7 files before the reinstall. A complete file list is at the PSS forum.Jim Harnes

Guest nihongo

Even then you need to know about Windows registry since your load and fuel planner doesn't work if not installed from the PSS server which no longer works.....