Sign in to follow this  
bank1

GETTING SCERNERY ERROR CODES DURING FS9 STARTUP

We the problem I'm having is when I go to launch FS9 I get the same scenery errors. Here is a list of them:BOSTON LOGAN2RIO de JaneiroFLYTAMPAMaartenMidwayViennaSan fransicoSanDiegoMiamiTampaMega Scenery Denver & NYSo far I've tried to reinstall each scenery but that doesn't help and left me with double entrys in my fs9 addon scenery folder. This all started when I accidently deleted my C: partition although FS9 was installed on a different partition I lost my FS9 icon from the desktop. I can't understand why this is affecting my scenery. I have attached pic's of the errors I am receiving. I hope their is something that can be done without me having to reinstall FS9 because I have PSS acft that as we know, can't be re-downloaded because of the site closing.I'm system consist of the following:WIN XP SP2FS9 W/UPDATEC2D E6600CORSAIR PC8500 DDR2 2 GIGEVGA 8800GTXGAMEXTREME 700WD 250GB X2 RAID-0ABIT AW9D-MAX MOBO

The attached pictures are so small I cannot determine what the error message is.Does FS2004 finally start up and if so, can you delete these scenery entries from the library - exit FS and then have it start up without error messages?If so, it should be easy enough to add (activate) them once again as they have only been deleted from the library list, not from your hard drive.Keep us posted.

Wow, I like it when everything goes as plan. No more scenery errors. Thanks. Now I have one other issue. It's with my PSS777, I have no numbers showing up on my instruments, see attached pic. I would've tried to reinstall but since the company is now closed I can't do that. What do you think?

Glad to hear you got the scenery issue cleared up.Can't help with the PSS problem but I believe there is an unoffical PSS forum here which is probably the best place to get help for that.

the problem with the pss a/c is that you need to reinstall the 2 fontsirs and baloo fontsdont remember where to dl them fromhope this helpsnick b

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET