Sign in to follow this  
Guest fourthtime

I just saw something cool in a screenshot

Guest fourthtime

I was looking through the forums of various websites and I saw a screenshot taken at amsterdam with the airplane going over a road. Maybe I missed something but is that a feature of fs2004?. I have the amsterdam scenery but my plane just plows through the road. Does anyone know what airports have this feature in the game. I can't remember what website it was but it looked really cool. Thanks everyone in advance of any help.

Amsterdam really does have a highway going under the taxiway, been driving under it, and there was a 747 passing above, was kinda cool sight :DSchiphol has many cool sighting places, especially love the Polderbaan takeoffs, you can do some pretty cool sightings/shots there! While interested in Schiphol, here's a shot:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/189930.jpgFor the scenery, I believe Cloud9 Amsterdam has the bridge taxiway in the scenery.What Amsterdam scenery do you have?

The not yet released Leipzig from Aerosoft has this feature....EDDP>>>http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17460User planes can use the bridge but AI cannot...KORD has this feature as does KSEA but in 2D mode.FT KSEA as the cars looking like they sink into the ground giving the impression they are driving under 34R, it's a neat effect.

Guest fourthtime

I have the cloud9 Amsterdam scenery but I guess I didn't install it right because I watched a plane plow through the "bridge" part and it didn't look anything like the screenshot I saw. I have seen that scenery of aerosoft that you are talking about but I don't fly to that airport very much, but it does look great. I know I should post on the Cloud9 forums but I don't feel like joining just to ask a question you know what I mean. Anyway, I will try to tinker with my Amsterdam scenery to make it work if that is an included feature. It could be that I don't have any extra terrain but what it came with when I installed it. Thanks guys

I don't think you have EDDP as it is not out yet, unless of course you have a beta ;)

Guest magnum_force

>I was looking through the forums of various websites and I>saw a screenshot taken at amsterdam with the airplane going>over a road. Maybe I missed something but is that a feature of>fs2004?. I have the amsterdam scenery but my plane just plows>through the road. Does anyone know what airports have this>feature in the game. I can't remember what website it was but>it looked really cool. Thanks everyone in advance of any>help.Here in America, there was an airport called Stapleton International and it had a runway over the interstate, I-70 I think.It was so cool, my dad took us to Colorado every summer for vacation and I couldnt wait to get to Denver Stapleton to see the planes.