Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

FS9 Orlando Intl

Very nice if you need any photos to help get MCO completed let me know I am 15 minutes from the airport not to mention my buddy has complete access to MCO to get photos if needed :)

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Its looking fantastic Jaxan !!

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest M1DG Jaxan

It's done. Look for it to be uploaded by Friday.

WOOOO - HOOOOO! Just in time for the long holiday weekend! Thank you!

That's great news Jaxan! looking forward to Friday thanks again man!

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

YES! I can finally get rid of the simflyers version!! Thanks a bunch!

Eric 

You ... DA ... MAN, Jaxan! I'm on my way to KMCO from KMDW later today! If it's as nice as I expect, you can certainly expect a donation from me via PayPal! It would be nice if you others donate something -- I don;t know about you but I have a lot of M1D's sceneries in my Add On Scenery folder -- how about we all show our appreciation for their efforts and wish Jaxon well on his new endeavors in real world Air Traffic Control! Even just a dollar or two per airport used from each of us would be nice (but those of you who can do better than THAT if you're able). M1D has done a lot for the Flight Sim Community and leave a nice legacy of good quality sceneries - they will be missed.

Hello,Just brought down your new Orlando scenery, and the readme calls for 'making sure that the ORLANDO2008_LC folder is beneath the ORLANDO2008 folder in the scenery list'To clarify,, should the landclass folder have a larger priority number, i.e. 8, than the regular folder, i.e. 7? Or should it be the other way around?Thank You for your efforts,orbmis

Guest M1DG Jaxan

>Hello,>>Just brought down your new Orlando scenery, and the readme>calls for 'making sure that the ORLANDO2008_LC folder is>beneath the ORLANDO2008 folder in the scenery list'>>To clarify,, should the landclass folder have a larger>priority number, i.e. 8, than the regular folder, i.e. 7? Or>should it be the other way around?>>Thank You for your efforts,>orbmisIf you add the ORLANDO2008_LC folder first, and the ORLANDO2008 folder second, the LC folder will have a higher priority (i.e. 2) than the regular folder (i.e. 1) even though it's beneath it on the list. It has to do with the order FS displays the information.

Hello,,>>If you add the ORLANDO2008_LC folder first, and the>ORLANDO2008 folder second, the LC folder will have a higher>priority (i.e. 2) than the regular folder (i.e. 1) even though>it's beneath it on the list. It has to do with the order FS>displays the information. Geee,,, and I thought the lower the number meant the scenery had higher priority. Thus, scenery with a priority number of 1, (at the very top of the list), always had the highest priority over everything else, then #2 was the next highest priority, etc.Or am I missing something?thx,orbmis

Guest fourthtime

I will also miss this company. I have all the sceneries too and love every one of them. I really appreciate the fact that you just download and install the folder. It's so easy and it doesn't require any "dependencies" and it looks great. I would gladly pay for these, but they are free. This company has done a lot of work and I hope people realize that there will be a big hole left in the free airport scenery business and I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work, my flight simulator experiences would be very different without these airports.

Hi, I installed kmco this morning and its miles better than SimFlyers. Has anyone tried kmco_full_v1 zip by Brandon DePalo? This is also very good.

>>Geee,,, and I thought the lower the number meant the scenery>had higher priority. Thus, scenery with a priority number of>1, (at the very top of the list), always had the highest>priority over everything else, then #2 was the next highest>priority, etc.>>Or am I missing something?It's probably a question of using English. In the FS scenery library settings listing, the item at the top of the list is shown as "Priority" 1. What this means is that the files are read LAST, so that they will replace any files loaded earlier. So I think the intent is that the main Orlando2008 has a "smaller" priority number than the Orlando2008 LC when viewed in the scenery library. Compounding the problem of understanding, is that in the actual scenery.cfg file the line "Layer=" is used, and in this case the "Layer" 1 is the FIRST files read, just the opposite of the scenery library priority numbers.scott s..

Guest knarfage

Blueprint Simulations makes a nice payware version of KMCO. I had one small issue with the airport and Ignacio from tech support helped me out and it runs like a swiss watch. Nice work. Cloud9 makes one too but I'd stay away from them, I've heard rumors they are done as a company, so if you have any problems your gonna have trouble getting any tech support. Ignacio at Blueprint gets back to you pretty quickly