Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

FS9 Orlando Intl

Guest CHRISH

Just wondering if there is a good KMCO Orlando Intl Airport out there either payware or freeware for FS9. I tried the Simflyers version but the FPS are terrible on my high end spec machine.They drop from 60 to around 20 !Best Regards,ChrisEGBB

Not that I know of. :( Orlando Sanford Intl (SFB) is also an airport I'd like to see in FS9. :)

I use the Cloud9 kmco. It is payware but looks good and has good fps. It also works in fsx. keith

Um, Cloud9's KMCO is an FSX only airport... And even after a barrage of requests, they will not make an FS9 compatible version.If you are using it in FS9, I think you owe us some screen shots.As for KMCO, I don't think 20 FPS is bad, it's flyable. BluePrint will do KMCO by the way. Mach 1 is considering it, but then you will have to do some serious voting, see the thread around here somewhere.

Mike...

You might try the WTS freeware version - it looks good and isn't as big a framerate hog as the Simflyers version. I believe it's in the AVSIM library.DJ

>Um, Cloud9's KMCO is an FSX only airport... And even after a>barrage of requests, they will not make an FS9 compatible>version.>>If you are using it in FS9, I think you owe us some screen>shots.>>As for KMCO, I don't think 20 FPS is bad, it's flyable.>BluePrint will do KMCO by the way. Mach 1 is considering it,>but then you will have to do some serious voting, see the>thread around here somewhere.Like Mike mentioned the only one making kmco for fs9 so far is blueprint http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/ it really sucks that cloud9 never updated kmcos ground texture for fsx and made a fs9 version that would have been great.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Yep - agree - try WatsUp...http://www.freewebs.com/foou707/index.htmThey are pretty good freeware models and good enough for me...They are frame rate friendly and Brandon has even sent me some mods for my own personal tastes...I use them quite often...Highly recommend taking a look...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hello Mach One, I went to your web site and could not find KMCO. It says KFLL is 45% complete. When can we expect that one.Bill, Florida Flyer

Isn't that the airport that is super-secret? Won't get hopes up, but it sure looks nice!DJ

Oh, man, that just is NOT fair -- showing those screen shots and not being able to get that.Looks gorgeous -- I love KMCO. I have family in Orlando and I've been flying in and out of the real airport for years. Given the popularity of the area for tourists, it's hard to believe that there's never been a better FS9 version developed. VERY frustrating.

SimFlyers had one which I still use along with several of their other airports, but highly outdated by today's standards and I don't think it is still available.Good luck:RTH

Guest M1DG Jaxan

>Oh, man, that just is NOT fair -- showing those screen shots>and not being able to get that.I'm not that cruel.

I don't know, man. That seems pretty cruel! :-lol