Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Wilco's new Embraer E-Jets Series new screenshots

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_ejets I have been looking forward to a good ejets with vc etc etc only one really available now is Virtualcol - E-Jets http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1333 and of course the dreamwings 170 but its a great model but has no vc for vc lovers, I know from the boards that wilco hasn't gotten exactly great reviews on how they handle things but this pack looks really sweet tell me what you guys think.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi,If I where you I would wait at least for an serious review for any Wilco/Feelthere package before buying.I have several of their aircrafts and they all have one or more issues.Besides that, support given by Wilco is really crap.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Every customer will have to wait at first since wilco's crappy severs are gonna crash upon release... so beware guys!!Regards,

Good points,On the other hand, Feelthere has a good track record with Embraer models (IMO). Their modeling of the Honeywell avionics system was good in the ERJ and better in the subsequent Legacy private jet. So I'm expecting quite a bit for the E-jet. What I'm not so sure about is the exterior modeling.

I own a couple of the FeelThere birds (the 737 guppy series and the AirBus VOL.1). I do enjoy them even with the quirks.What I don't like is the customer service.