Sign in to follow this  
JayDub

Ultimate Terrain USA CD version for FS 2004..... ????

Good Day,Trying to find a copy of the boxed CD version of Ultimate Terrain USA for FS 2004.... According to Flight1 it has not been available for some time..... Have ordered the CD/DVD versions for Alaska/Canada and Europe and would like to find a copy of the boxed USA version.... I have never purchased a "Download" version of a program, but this may be my only option.... Has anyone had any problems with Ultimate Terrain USA 2004 Download version from Flight1...... Any help or suggestions appreciated....Thanks,JayDub

Hey JayDub --- I have the download version of UTUSA, and I've never had a problem. In fact, most of my payware addons are downloads, and I only ever had a problem with ONE (which was solved by customer service, and wasn't their fault anyway ;-)) UT Canada/Alaska and UT Europe are next on my list, and I'll trust Flight1's download wrapper again.If you really want the CD version, try Ebay, you may get lucky!

JayDub- Try Flight Plus Software- his site still shows this avail on CD. I got both UT Can/Ak & USA on CDs from him plus many other addons. Very reliable. airsim@flightplus.ca or www.flightplus.ca Alex Reid

Thanks Guys.Checked Flight Plus Software and they no longer carry the 2004 CD version of Ultimate Terrain USA.... They do carry the FSX version and the CD/DVD versions of Alaska/Canada and Europe for 2004 but no USA... Flight1 has also dropped the CD version.... I don't really understand the logic of the developer, but will work around it... Thanks for the encouragement re the download version, will probably go that route...Thanks again,JayDub