Sign in to follow this  
Kimchoc

Struggling with Flatten

On my installation, KNGU's runways and tarmac's are at 15' while the surrounding land is around 6'. Not good if you slip a wheel off the concrete.I believe it is due to an add on terrain and an afcad. Or, the priority as set in the scenery cfg. Remove the custom afcad and the airport is back to normal, but, without the 67 parking spots. Useless for AI.Yes, i guess I could recreate those parking spots, but isn't the flatten method a little less time consuming?I used a flatten program to come up with this line.Flatten.9 =15.0,N36 56.94,W76 17.95,N36 56.94,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 17.95But where does this go in the scenery.cfg? I added to the last line in the last layer and nothing changes in the sim.What are some directions I could take to fix this issue?Thanks,,

While a flatten switch can be added to any scenery area entry, it is best to add it to the entry it affects, in your case for KNGU.You can have up to 10 flatten switches in any given area, but you must start with "flatten.0" and you cannot skip a number. Here is an example -[Area.100]Group=Your AreaID=Your AreaTitle=Your AreaActive=TRUELayer=100Local=C:Your AreaFlatten.0=1000,N45 30,W120,N45 30,W119 30,N45,W119 30,N45,W120Flatten.1=1000,N45,W120,N45,W119 30, N44 30,W119 30,N44 30,W120It looks like all you need to change is - Flatten.9 to Flatten.0Hope this helps

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

After posting the above I reread my flatten info.Flatten switches will only affect the layer they are in and any layer with a lower "Layer=#."Sorry for misspeaking above, I always add them to the layer they affect.One other possible route for you, if the addon Afcad file is the culprit why not just change the elevation in the Afcad file?

sigbar.gif

>After posting the above I reread my flatten info.>>Flatten switches will only affect the layer they are in and>any layer with a lower "Layer=#.">>Sorry for misspeaking above, I always add them to the layer>they affect.>>One other possible route for you, if the addon Afcad file is>the culprit why not just change the elevation in the Afcad>file?Changing the elevation in the afcad file was the first thing I did. No effect.There is no scenery section for KNGU in the scenery cfg. It was just a simple addition of an afcad. But the afcad has the correct elevation. 15'. That's why I was headed in the direction of a flatten. I thought the addon scenery, something USA i think, might have dropped the land elevation.Quite frankly, i thought I knew what i was doing, but I am pretty lost now.but... I do see the typo. I originally had it as the 9th layer. Forgot to change it when i moved it. I'll give that a try first.UPDATE: nothing changed.Heres a pic of the issue. The first is from the ground level. The second from the runway level.http://eecherrors.homestead.com/kngu1_800x492.jpghttp://eecherrors.homestead.com/kngu2_800x492.jpgThanks.

According to this sitehttp://www.airnav.com/airport/KNGUthe correct elevation of the airport is indeed 15 feet.I presume you are using the afcad from the Naval Air Stations on the Eastern Coast package (east_coast_nas.zip) by Dave O'Brien.I loaded this on a default FS setup and the surrounding terrain matches the airport - no depressions as you describe.It seems apparent then that you have some other enhancement (perhaps some mesh) which has lowered the elevation in that area.Most likely you will not want to lower the airport as it is correct as it is but may wish to address - possibly with a suitable flatten - the surrounding terain. At some point around the airport you will still be seeing an elevation change however.The other option of course is to disable whatever is lowering the terrain.Just some thoughts.

For that Afcad to be active it must be in an active scenery folder. Did you put it in FS9addon sceneryscenery? If so move the flatten switch to that scenery.cfg area kind of like so - [Area.XXX]Title=Addon SceneryLocal=Addon SceneryLayer=XXActive=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=Flatten.0 =15.0,N36 56.94,W76 17.95,N36 56.94,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 17.953 things to note here1)-I have x'd out the area number and layer because mine won't match yours2)-if this is the only flatten in this [Area.XXX] entry it must be Flatten.03)-the flatten switch above I copied straight out of your original post, I don't think it will work because of the space between Flatten.0 and =. I think the only spaces you can have in a flatten switch are between degrees and minutes, as you have properly done.Changing elevations in addon Afcads can be challenging because I think you have to change them all, not just in the properties dialog box. Elevation is also in start locations, runways and probably someplace else too.Hope this helps.

sigbar.gif

Airports sit on flattens. The default kngu flatten is set to 4.56m (15 ft). So if you are seeing terrain at 6 ft, you have installed some scenery which either removed the default flatten, or substituted its own flatten. You need to sort that out first. The default flatten is in file scenerynamesceneryFL927180.bgl.scott s..

Yes, the afcad is in the addon/scenery folder along with all my other afcads.. and I did correct that typo. Tks,Moving the line to the addon entry in the cfg did not correct anything either. I cant remember where the afcad came from to tell the truth and it could be the one you referred to.. But it is the correct altitude surely. So, as I thought, scott, it is the terrain that is the issue. And god knows how that got where it is. Who flies into every airport in the sim after adding a terrain file? LOL I have no idea where when that happened. I'm just trying to address the fact now.Now, here's what I really don't understand. Why doesn't lowering the height in the afcad work? Seems like it should. I really don't care what the altitude is personally. It could be 10,12,18,9, as long as I can land on it and not fall off the runway onto the grass. That perplexes me most.And let me see if I get this. The "flatten" line really sets the height of the terrain within those lat/long's correct? In theory it could be 50' right? Look like a big square sitting there but isn't that the theory?So, any ideas how to fix this? short of un-installing every add-on? I'll just ignore this airport if I have to. before I go that route.Thanks,

Hmmm...this is a puzzler.I would follow Scott's lead and look in scenerynamescenery for FL927180.bgl. There are a lot of files in there with similar names, best to open the folder and search for all files with *927180*.bgl .Also look for folders that are labeled " hold for ____" or something like that.Since flattens don't affect files with lower priority I guess you could try moving it down to [Area.001] Default Terrain (assuming a default setup) and see if that works. You can't hurt anything and can always remove it.Yes, if all the surrounding terrain is at 6' then the flatten (if we can get it to work) will cause the airport to sit up on a plateau. FYI, I have 2 FS9 setups, 1 default and 1 that has FSGenesis addon mesh and the default airport looks fine in both setups.Like I said, to change the elevation in an addon Afcad you have to find all the places where it is noted, there are a few, not just the File>Properties dialog box. Also make sure the file is not set as read-only.Keep plugging away, I want to see it fixed.

sigbar.gif

I have done this type of thing on a couple of occasions and it involved adjusting three elements:1. The default flatten which in this case is (FL927180.bgl)2. The default AP file which in this case is (AP927189.bgl)3. The addon afcad.I found that all three must have the various elevations set as closely as possible to the same metric value.To edit the Flatten, I appended it into SBuilder and adjusted the elevation.To edit the AP file, I use a great utility named JABBgl.And Lee Swordy's Afcad program was used to adjust the Afcad.I found that if I did not adjust all three elements, AI traffic would sit up off the ground on an "invisible" airport.All of this is to say that it can be done, but is it really worth the effort for one airport which will end up at an incorrect elevation?It seems to me that it might be easier to disable some terrain elements until the culprit is discovered.BTW - from what I have seen in other semi-related posts, this is not an uncommon problem (a terrain enhancement raising or lowering the terrain unrealistically and airports in the area being affected).

Whew, getting complicated.It doesnt really bother me that the airport would be at the wrong level. I just look over at my dog that threw up on the carpet and I am reminded that it is just a game anyway, so as long as I can land its fine.I wouldn't spend this amount of time on just any airport, but i grew up around this area and Langley, Oceana and NAS are like home, so I'd like to at least use it.I appreciate all the info and I'll mess around with it some more and if I find a fix, i'll post back. It might be just easy to use the default airport since it is at the correct level and add some parking spots. Thanks for the help, I would have never figured out that there are three files to edit when trying to set the height of an airport. Invaluable info for anyone reading this too.Thanks,

I like to use LWMViewer 2http://www.jimkeir.co.uk/FlightSim/LWMViewer2.htmlYou can load an airport, and it will load all files for the airport area (at least if they are FS9 format). It won't find fs2002 style files, such as "area 16N" flattens, but it is a good starting point for figuring out what might be wrong. Attached is the default airport. You can see the flatten extends all the way to D&S piers.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190245.jpgscott s..

Thanks Scott, I'm still looking into this. I dont really understand why my scenery is at 6.7'. And I dont understand why I can set a flatten height of 15' with my flatten line. That seems to be the issue. The afcad is at the correct height.Its puzzling.You are familiar with the piers?Thanks,

Kim -May I suggest you go back and re-read the entire thread.As has been pointed out, the airport works properly in both the FS default and with FSGenisis mesh installed.Do you have Ultimate Terrain installed perhaps? If so, it is easy enough to temporarily disable it and then check the airport.Every airport in FS2004 is built on a flatten and these are in the many bgl files which start with the prefix FL. They are grouped by geographical areas in your main Scenery folder.Likewise the runways etc of each default airport are in the many bgl files which start with the prefix AP.To my knowledge you cannot override the default airport flatten as you are attempting to do. As I mentioned in one of my replies, it can be edited in SBuilder - which creates a replacement file.I can probably do that for you BUT I would need to know what terrain enhancement is changing the default elevations around the airport property first. To do it properly I would need to install whatever is causing the change so I can see it also.I do not use Ultimate Terrain (tried it and did not like it) and if that is what is causing the changes, then I cannot make the required edits.

I read it David. I believe the answer I interpreted was I cant fix it as easily as I thought might be possible.I did un-check a few scenery's to see if they were the cause. UTUSA and FSglobal. Still same issue. Ground level is 6.7' and runways are 21.7'I hate doing this but heres my cfg file. If you can suggest un-checking anything else, I'd be happy to do it but I don't know where to start. And like I said, I don't fly into every airport in the sim after installing a addon so I dont know how long ago the issue appeared, but I believe this has been an issue for some time. Probably months. Its one of those, I'll get around to fixing it type things. [General]Title=FS9 World SceneryDescription=FS9 Scenery DataClean_on_Exit=FALSE[Area.001]Title=Default TerrainTexture_ID=1Layer=1Active=TRUERequired=TRUELocal=SceneryWorldRemote=[Area.002]Title=Default SceneryLocal=SceneryBASELayer=2Active=TRUERequired=TRUERemote=[Area.003]Title=AfricaLayer=3Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryAfriRemote=[Area.004]Title=AsiaLayer=4Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryAsiaRemote=[Area.005]Title=AustraliaLayer=5Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryAustRemote=[Area.006]Title=Eastern EuropeLocal=SceneryEURELayer=6Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.007]Title=Western EuropeLocal=SceneryEURWLayer=7Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.008]Title=Central North AmericaLocal=SceneryNAMCLayer=8Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.009]Title=Eastern North AmericaLocal=SceneryNAMELayer=9Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.010]Title=Western North AmericaLocal=SceneryNAMWLayer=10Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.011]Title=OceaniaLayer=11Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryOcenRemote=[Area.012]Title=South AmericaLayer=12Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=ScenerySameRemote=[Area.013]Title=Amsterdam Aerial PhotoLayer=13Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesAmsterdRemote=[Area.014]Title=Anchorage Aerial PhotoLayer=14Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesAnchorRemote=[Area.015]Title=Atlanta Aerial PhotoLayer=15Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesAtlantaRemote=[Area.016]Title=Chicago Aerial PhotoLayer=16Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesChicagoRemote=[Area.017]Title=Dallas Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesDallasLayer=17Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.018]Title=Denver Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesDenverLayer=18Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.019]Title=Heathrow Aerial PhotoLayer=19Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesHeathrowRemote=[Area.020]Title=Hong Kong Aerial PhotoLayer=20Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesHongkongRemote=[Area.021]Title=Kitty Hawk Aerial PhotoLayer=21Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesKittyhwkRemote=[Area.022]Title=Las Vegas Aerial PhotoLayer=22Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesLasvegasRemote=[Area.023]Title=Los Angeles Aerial PhotoLayer=23Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesLaRemote=[Area.024]Title=Miami Aerial PhotoLayer=24Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesMiamiRemote=[Area.025]Title=New York Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesNewYorkLayer=95Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.026]Title=Niagara Aerial PhotoLayer=25Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesNiagaraRemote=[Area.027]Title=Oshkosh Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesOshkoshLayer=26Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.028]Title=Paris Aerial PhotoLayer=27Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesParisRemote=[Area.029]Title=Phoenix Aerial PhotoLayer=28Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesPhoenixRemote=[Area.030]Title=San Francisco Aerial PhotoLayer=29Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesSanfranRemote=[Area.031]Title=Seattle Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesSeattleLayer=30Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.032]Title=St. Maarten Aerial PhotoLocal=SceneryCitiesStmaartenLayer=31Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.033]Title=Sydney Aerial PhotoLayer=32Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesSydneyRemote=[Area.034]Title=Tokyo Aerial PhotoLayer=33Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=SceneryCitiesTokyoRemote=[Area.035]Title=Generic LibrariesLocal=SceneryGenericLayer=34Active=TRUERequired=TRUERemote=[Area.036]Title=Vehicle LibrariesLocal=SceneryVehiclesLayer=35Active=TRUERequired=TRUERemote=[Area.037]Title=Propeller ObjectsLocal=ScenerypropsLayer=36Active=TRUERequired=TRUERemote=[Area.038]Title=Addon SceneryLocal=Addon SceneryLayer=122Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=Flatten.0 =15.0,N36 56.94,W76 17.95,N36 56.94,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 16.27,N36 55.96,W76 17.95[Area.039]Title=ALPHA CVN-65 #Ocean Flatten FilesLocal=Addon SceneryALPHA CVN-65 #Ocean Flatten FilesLayer=37Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.040]Title=ALPHA CVN-65 EastOfSicilyLocal=Addon SceneryALPHA CVN-65 EastOfSicilyLayer=38Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.041]Title=ALPHA CVN-65 EnglishChannelLocal=Addon SceneryALPHA CVN-65 EnglishChannelLayer=39Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.042]Title=ALPHA CVN-65 HawaiiLocal=Addon SceneryALPHA CVN-65 HawaiiLayer=40Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.043]Title=ALPHA CVN-65 NorfolkLocal=Addon SceneryALPHA CVN-65 NorfolkLayer=41Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.044]Title=CarriersLocal=Addon SceneryCarriersLayer=42Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.045]Title=FREEflow FloridaLocal=Addon SceneryFREEflow FloridaLayer=121Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.046]Title=FREEFLOW Florida KEYWLocal=Addon SceneryFREEFLOW Florida KEYWLayer=43Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.047]Title=FREEflow LakelandLocal=Addon SceneryFREEflow LakelandLayer=44Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.048]Title=FREEflow Miami CityLocal=Addon SceneryFREEflow Miami CityLayer=45Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.049]Title=FREEflow Orange GrovesLocal=Addon SceneryFREEflow Orange GrovesLayer=46Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.050]Title=FREEflow St PetersburgLocal=Addon SceneryFREEflow St PetersburgLayer=47Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.051]Title=MyWorldAirportsLocal=Addon SceneryMyWorldAirportsLayer=48Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.052]Title=NWTCLocal=Addon SceneryNWTCLayer=113Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.053]Title=Tonopah TRLocal=Addon SceneryTonopah TRLayer=49Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.055]Title=Flight Deck III BLocal=sceneryFD3_BLayer=50Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.056]Title=Flight Deck IIILocal=sceneryFD3Layer=51Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.057]Title=ArrCab KNHK CablesLocal=Addon SceneryArrCab KNHK CablesLayer=52Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.058]Title=MAAM American Cemetery NormandyLocal=Addon SceneryMAAM American Cemetery NormandyLayer=53Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.059]Title=MyWorld AirportsLocal=addon scenery/MyWorldAirportsLayer=54Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote= [Area.060]Title=MyWorldObjLocal=scenery/MyWorldObjLayer=55Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote= [Area.061]Title=Carriers1Local=scenery/Carriers1Layer=56Active=TRUERequired=FALSEFlatten.0 =0.0,N29 02,E48 58,N28 58,E48 58,N28 58,E49 02,N29 02,E49 02Flatten.1 =0.0,N26 02,E50 48,N25 58,E50 48,N25 58,E50 52,N26 02,E50 52Flatten.2 =0.0,N37 27,E02 36,N39 23,E02 36,N39 23,E02 40,N39 27,E02 40Flatten.3 =0.0,N06 02,E94 58,N05 58,E94 58,N05 58,E95 02,N06 02,E95 02Flatten.4 =0.0,N05 42,E95 13,N05 38,E95 13,N05 38,E95 17,N05 42,E95 17Flatten.5 =0.0,N34 42,E24 18,N34 38,E24 18,N34 38,E24 22,N34 42,E24 22Flatten.6 =0.0,N34 32,E140 48,N34 28,E140 48,N34 28,E140 52,N34 32,E140 52Flatten.7 =0.0,N08 32,W13 33,N08 28,W13 33,N08 28,W13 37,N08 32,W13 37Flatten.8 =0.0,N20 32,W158 48,N20 28,W158 48,N20 28,W158 52,N20 32,W158 52Flatten.9 =0.0,N20 12,W158 32,N20 08,W158 32,N20 08,W158 28,N20 12,W158 28Remote= [Area.062]Title=Carriers2Local=scenery/Carriers2Layer=57Active=TRUERequired=FALSEFlatten.0 =0.0,N32 43,W117 14,N32 39,W117 14,N32 39,W117 11,N32 43,W117 11Flatten.1 =0.0,N30 02,W81 02,N29 58,W81 02,N29 58,W80 58,N30 02,W80 58Flatten.2 =0.0,N32 02,W119 02,N31 58,W119 02,N31 58,W118 58,N32 02,W118 58Flatten.3 =0.0,N24 02,W80 02,N23 58,W80 02,N23 58,W79 58,N24 02,W79 58Flatten.4 =0.0,N46 02,W127 02,N45 58,W127 02,N45 58,W126 58,N46 02,W126 58Flatten.5 =0.0,N32 32,W117 17,N32 28,W117 17,N32 28,W117 13,N32 32,W117 13Flatten.6 =0.0,N19 42,W75 12,N19 38,W75 12,N19 38,W75 08,N19 42,W75 08Flatten.7 =0.0,N34 52,W76 02,N34 48,W76 02,N34 48,W75 58,N34 52,W75 58Flatten.8 =0.0,N35 02,W75 07,N34 58,W75 07,N34 58,W75 03,N35 02,W75 03Flatten.9 =0.0,N37 42,W76 02,N37 38,W76 02,N37 38,W75 58,N37 42,W75 58Remote= [Area.063]Title=Carriers3Local=scenery/Carriers3Layer=58Active=TRUERequired=FALSEFlatten.0 =0.0,N36 59,W76 21,N36 55,W76 21,N36 55,W76 17,N36 59,W76 17Flatten.1 =0.0,N36 52,W74 52,N36 48,W74 52,N36 48,W74 48,N36 52,W74 48Flatten.2 =0.0,N51 17,W05 02,N51 13,W05 02,N51 13,W04 58,N51 17,W04 58Flatten.3 =0.0,N36 17,W07 02,N36 13,W07 02,N36 13,W06 58,N36 17,W06 58Flatten.4 =0.0,S51 58,W57 02,S52 02,W57 02,S52 02,W56 58,S51 58,W56 58Flatten.5 =0.0,N41 58,E6 58,N42 02,E6 58,N42 02,E7 02,N41 58,E7 02Flatten.6 =0.0,N35 28,E13 03,N35 32,E13 03,N35 32,E13 07,N35 28,E13 07Flatten.7 =0.0,N36 04,W04 32,N36 00,W04 32,N36 00,W04 28,N36 04,W04 28Flatten.8 =0.0,N12 32,E100 43,N12 28,E100 43,N12 28,E100 47,N12 32,E100 47Remote= [AREA.064]Title=CVN-76 Bay of BengalLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 4Bay of BengalLayer=59Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.065]Title=CVN-76 San Diego, CaliforniaLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 4San DiegoLayer=60Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.066]Title=CVN-76 South China SeaLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 4South China SeaLayer=61Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.067]Title=CVN-76 Turkey/Greece in the MedLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 4MediterraneanLayer=62Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.068]Title=CVN-76 Flatten FilesLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 4Flatten FilesLayer=63Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.069]Title=KBLDLocal=Addon SceneryKBLDRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=64[Area.070]Title=KDMALocal=Addon SceneryKDMARemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=65[Area.071]Title=KJNTLocal=Addon SceneryKJNTRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=66[Area.073]Title=US Area 51Local=Addon SceneryUS Area 51Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=94[Area.074]Title=FS Global 2005 - ASIALocal=C:fsg2005asiLayer=67Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.075]Title=FS Global 2005 - AFRICALocal=C:fsg2005afrLayer=68Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.076]Title=FS Global 2005 - OCEANIALocal=C:fsg2005oceLayer=69Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.077]Title=FS Global 2005 - NORTH AMERICALocal=C:fsg2005namLayer=120Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.078]Title=FS Global 2005 - SOUTH AMERICALocal=C:fsg2005samLayer=70Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.079]Title=FS Global 2005 - EUROPELocal=C:fsg2005eurLayer=71Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.054]Title=Ultimate Terrain - Canada/AlaskaLocal=SCENERYUTCANADALayer=72Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[Area.080]Title=Ultimate Terrain - USALocal=SCENERYUTUSALayer=119Active=TRUERequired=FALSERemote=[AREA.081]Title=Flight Deck 5Local=sceneryFlight Deck 5Active=TRUELayer=73Remote=Required=FALSE[AREA.082]Title=Flight Deck 5 FlattenLocal=sceneryFlight Deck 5 FlattenActive=FALSELayer=74Remote=Required=FALSE[Area.083]Title=London Heathrow 2008Local=AerosoftLondon Heathrow 2008Active=TRUELayer=75Required=FALSERemote= [Area.084]Title=Dover AFBLocal=Addon SceneryDover AFBRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=76[Area.085]Title=CFB Cold LakeLocal=Addon SceneryCFB Cold LakeRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=77[Area.086]Title=FlyTampa-MiamiLocal=C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Addon SceneryFlyTampa-MiamiRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=78[Area.087]Title=FlyTampa-DubaiLocal=C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Addon SceneryFlyTampa-DubaiRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=79[Area.088]Title=Langley AFBLocal=Addon SceneryLangley AFBRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=80[Area.089]Title=RAF LeucharsLocal=Addon SceneryRAF LeucharsRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=81[Area.090]Title=Cape CanaveralLocal=Addon SceneryCape CanaveralRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=123[Area.091]Title=Simmer's Sky - Kansai Coast for FS2004Local=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyAp3_Coast4Active=TRUELayer=85Required=FALSERemote=[Area.092]Title=Simmer's Sky - Akashi BridgeLocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyAp3_AkashiActive=TRUELayer=86Required=FALSERemote=[Area.093]Title=Simmer's Sky - RJOALocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyRJOAActive=TRUELayer=87Required=FALSERemote=[Area.094]Title=Simmer's Sky - RJDCLocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyRJDCActive=TRUELayer=88Required=FALSERemote=[Area.095]Title=Simmer's Sky - RJOMLocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyRJOMActive=TRUELayer=89Required=FALSERemote=[Area.096]Title=Simmer's Sky - RJOYLocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyRJOYActive=TRUELayer=90Required=FALSERemote=[Area.097]Title=Simmer's Sky - RJOOLocal=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyRJOOActive=TRUELayer=91Required=FALSERemote=[Area.098]Title=Simmer's Sky - Airport Vehicles(Vol.6)Local=Addon ScenerySimmer's SkyJa6_VehiclesActive=TRUELayer=92Required=FALSERemote=[Area.099]Title=KDABLocal=Addon SceneryKDABRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=93[Area.100]Title=Nellis AFBLocal=Addon SceneryNellis AFBRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=96[Area.101]Title=disney fireworksLocal=Addon Scenerydisney fireworksRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=82[Area.102]Title=Hard landingsLocal=Addon SceneryHard landingsRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=83[Area.103]Title=Hard Landings-2Local=Addon SceneryHard Landings-2Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=84[AREA.104]Title=Vietnam Carrier OpsLocal=sceneryVietnamCOActive=TRUELayer=97Remote=Required=FALSE[Area.105]Title=Madrid 2008_SCLocal=AerosoftMadrid 2008_SCActive=TRUELayer=98Required=FALSERemote= [Area.106]Title=Imagine Simulation - KEWR NewarkLocal=Imagine SimulationKEWR NewarkRemote=Required=FALSEActive=TRUELayer=99Exclude=N40 42.50,W74 09.27,N40 40.26,W74 11.58,objectsFlatten.0=18.0444,N40 42.54,W74 11.79,N40 42.54,W74 09.01,N40 40.05,W74 09.01,N40 40.05,W74 11.79[Area.108]Title=EDDF_2008_LCLocal=aerosoftEDDF_2008_LCActive=TRUELayer=100Required=FALSERemote= [Area.109]Title=EDDF_2008Local=aerosoftEDDF_2008Active=TRUELayer=101Required=FALSERemote= [Area.110]Title=AESliteforGAP-EDDF08Local=aerosoftAESliteforGAP-EDDF08Active=TRUELayer=102Required=FALSERemote= [Area.111]Title=KCVG CincinnatiLocal=Addon SceneryKCVG CincinnatiRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=103[Area.112]Title=Static Objects LibraryLocal=Addon SceneryStatic Objects LibraryRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=104[Area.113]Title=Offutt AFB 2008 JLLocal=Addon SceneryOffutt AFB 2008 JLRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=105[Area.114]Title=Loney's EZ Scenery LibraryLocal=Addon SceneryLoney's EZ Scenery LibraryRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=106[Area.115]Title=OMA2008Local=Addon SceneryOMA2008Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=107[Area.116]Title=Wake Island (PWAK)Local=Addon SceneryWake Island (PWAK)Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=108[Area.118]Title=WTS-LibrariesLocal=Addon SceneryWTS-LibrariesRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=109[Area.119]Title=Newport to Carrier HELILocal=Addon SceneryNewport to Carrier HELIRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=110[Area.120]Title=KORF2k4Local=Addon SceneryKORF2k4Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=111[Area.121]Title=alphalaunchfacilityfs9Local=Addon Sceneryalphalaunchfacilityfs9Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=112[Area.122]Title=tampa_pcLocal=Addon Scenerytampa_pcRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=114[Area.123]Title=Patrick AFBLocal=Addon SceneryPatrick AFBRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=115[Area.124]Title=KSPGLocal=Addon SceneryKSPGRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=116[Area.125]Title=MyrtleLocal=Addon SceneryMyrtleRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=117[Area.126]Title=NC lighthousesLocal=Addon SceneryNC lighthousesRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=118