Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

M1DG's KMCO

Just noticed this about this new release. Not sure if this is supposed to be like this or not, but there are no buildings around any of the 3 cargo parking areas. There is cargo and equipment, but no buildings!Otherwise good-looking scenery!Rick

>Just noticed this about this new release. Not sure if this is>supposed to be like this or not, but there are no buildings>around any of the 3 cargo parking areas. There is cargo and>equipment, but no buildings!>>Otherwise good-looking scenery!>>RickHavent notced it have to go check it out I mainly fly airliners so Im always at the terminals, Jaxan did a wonderful job with kmco! it really looks great! nice work.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

My guess is that the Airport Authority ran out of money - spend so much on the magnificent looking terminals - that the Cargo folks were left without buildings.Seriously, it displays that way for me also.Perhaps there will be a later update with some buildings for the Cargo Carriers.Great looking work by the Mach 1 group!

Guest M1DG Jaxan

If you're referring to the UPS area, I didn't see any significant buildings when using maps.live.com. The FedEx and DHL areas should have a long, warehouse type building. Are these not showing or are you saying there should be more in addition to that?

Guest M1DG Jaxan

Nevermind, I see my error. I'll upload the fix right now. Sorry guys.

>Nevermind, I see my error. I'll upload the fix right now.>Sorry guys. Thanks for the quick response and fix, Jaxan.The Cargo areas look much better now.

The UPS building was demolished a year ago (that was the old MCO terminal), Fed Ex built a new facility off Alpha 3 (Fed Ex Ramp)Flight Safety has a building next to the Cessna Citation hangar. Jet Blue has two buildings off taxiway "J" near the bridge the Hangar (Blue colored hangar) for installing the live TV, and the Jet Blue University for the flight training and FA training.JT

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

>The UPS building was demolished a year ago (that was the old>MCO terminal), Fed Ex built a new facility off Alpha 3 (Fed Ex>Ramp)>>Flight Safety has a building next to the Cessna Citation>hangar. >>Jet Blue has two buildings off taxiway "J" near the bridge the>Hangar (Blue colored hangar) for installing the live TV, and>the Jet Blue University for the flight training and FA>training.>>JTJohn I just moved to Orlando about 15 20min away from kmco it says that there plane spotting site is closed?? do you have any idea if they would open it up again? would love to go with the kids and look the planes.Thanks for the fix Jaxan the scenery looks great love the logs on the jetways nice touch. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

>>The UPS building was demolished a year ago (that was the>old>>MCO terminal), Fed Ex built a new facility off Alpha 3 (Fed>Ex>>Ramp)>>>>Flight Safety has a building next to the Cessna Citation>>hangar. >>>>Jet Blue has two buildings off taxiway "J" near the bridge>the>>Hangar (Blue colored hangar) for installing the live TV, and>>the Jet Blue University for the flight training and FA>>training.>>>>JT>John I just moved to Orlando about 15 20min away from kmco it>says that there plane spotting site is closed?? do you have>any idea if they would open it up again? would love to go with>the kids and look the planes.>>Thanks for the fix Jaxan the scenery looks great love the logs>on the jetways nice touch. :)>The old spotting place which was on the north side of the Beachline by the toll plaza closed several years ago (it will not re-open as the land will be used for the 528 Beachline toll plaza expansion). I know many people go spotting off the New Goldenrod exchange near the Jetblue building you get views of the 17's and the Delta/AirTran & SWA/JBU terminal.The other place you used to be able to spot was the parking garage in the past you were able to go to the GOAA web site fill out a form to request a spotting pass I am not sure if this is done anymore. This is your best bet for photos is the two parking garages for either side A or B. John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Well that sucks, that they took out the spotting site, I will definitely check out the places you mentioned! thanks John I really appreciate the info. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs