Sign in to follow this  
psolk

PSS T7 approach data for KaiTak IGS IGS13?

Hey everyone, (or Jim Vile :) )I posted this over in the PSS forums and hate to have multiple posts but thought it might get more exposure out here in the main forum...So apologies for double posting but I hope someone can help.Guys,I am hoping someone can help. I have managed to add VHHX to my Navdata with PSS and convert VHKG to VHHX in FSBuild so I can load an FSBuild FP to VHHX with my PSS/PMDG/LVL-D birds. My question is this. Both my LVL-D and PMDG have detailed IGS13 approaches that were written for 9 Dragons but work splendidly for the new FlyTampa version.I have gone through the PSS Stars file and I can see the various approaches but have no idea how to format the data. Does anyone here know how to take the PMDG or LVL-D data and convert it to PSS so I can have a detailed approach for the T7?I am more than happy to post the different formats here if that would help.Thank you very much in advance for any help, it is greatly appreciated. First person to get it gets a free 750Gig Sata2 WD Caviar from me ;)!!!-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest jlm

Hello allI was expecting to find the actual VHHX procedures for PSS somewhere on AVSIM having followed the lead of a few threads. I've also been through Terry Yingling's site but failed to locate the KaiTak procedures.Could someone point me in the right direction, they must exist somewhere, sids/stars/IGSrwy13 approach.thanks for helpjlm

Guest jlm

Hi again, I have managed to find, for PSS, the SIDSnSTARS for VHHX, but not the IGS13 approach.I am wondering now if it is possible to model an approach with PSS FMC?My reference is the IGS13 approach settup for the PDMG FMC.can anyone help?jlm

You can try here...http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3338-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme4 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigsDual VelociRaptor 10k 3gb/s RAID-0Dual WD Caviar 500 gig Raid-0Single 150Gig SATA2 Swap Drive28 inch LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sPCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLISaitek Yoke, Saitek Rudders, Go-Flight Flap,Gear and Trim Controlhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigsIntel E6600 @ 3.2Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus3 Gigs Kingston Hyper XXFX 8600 GTAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg