Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Airliner XP

this great Airbus - is this still in the works? or has it been canned.last post on there forums show 2/28/08anyone know about this? - I am still looking forward to this.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

According to a post I saw from Jean-Luc over on the Reality XP forum, it is still going...DJ

>well that is good news - I sure hope it comes out this year>sometime.>ciao!>Brian SI wouldn't hold your breath, Brian....You'd be wiser to set your sights on the Airsimmer Airbus (www.airsimmer.com)..though it will most likely be the end of the year for that one... whereas AXP will be lucky to make it out before FS11:-roll

>>well that is good news - I sure hope it comes out this year>>sometime.>>ciao!>>Brian S>>I wouldn't hold your breath, Brian....>>You'd be wiser to set your sights on the Airsimmer Airbus>(www.airsimmer.com)..though it will most likely be the end of>the year for that one... whereas AXP will be lucky to make it>out before FS11:-roll My advice is do not concern yourself with either one of them, until they announce an actual release date.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Wewent from almost having to many Airbus on the market to one. Good thing PMDG didnt camcel their offering although, I doubt we will see that before a few years.

Didn't they want to release their addon in 2007? Guess they overshooted their target a little bit, hehe...

Guest demanton

I heard that the AXP A320 is going to be bundled with a CD copy of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy". It's due to drop any day now....

>I heard that the AXP A320 is going to be bundled with a CD>copy of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy". It's due to drop>any day now....My credit card is ready. Where can I preorder this? ... ;)