Sign in to follow this  
mondeoman

Project Fokker F70/F100

I have recently downloaded and installed project fokker but everytime I load up the aircraft I am unable to access any of the switches, when I place my curser over the relevent buttons, pnl, avn, etc nothing. I have found that if I drag down the panel it reveals an identical panel which I am then able to switch on the various buttons. This also happens on the sample flight supplied. I have contacted Project Fokker Jetline but their only suggestion sofar is to re-install. This I have done and also re-downloaded and re-installed but the problem still remains. Has anyone had the same problem or is there a solution?Many thanks

Guest belga1

Hi,Just a tough..Had you read the small PDF manual.. ?It's some hints in about the panel operations.Cheers.

Hi, Yes I did read the pdf, but when you enter the aircraft it is impossible to activate any of the buttons, even in the sample flight the only way to continue is to drag the panel downwards, reveal a duplicate panel and then you can access the various buttons.

HelloWhen you are in the cockpit click on the overhead panel,switch the battery power on,go back to your 2d panel and you will see to the left of the autopilot buttons at the top left of the panel two grey buttons on their own, one is the avionics and the other is the button you want to activate your panel.Press and see if that works.PS you will also find various upgrades and fixes for that panel at the PF website.PPS even if you install all these upgrades you will still find you can't turn the taxi lights on from the 2d panel,but for some reason you can from the VC.Seems strange that they have fixed so many other things in the panel but not what would appear to me to be this simple bug.(perhaps it ain't so simple i don't know)Despite all this hogery pogery its still a nice aircraft with a very good quickly displaying VC (and i don't normally like VCs)Hope thats some help.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

>I have recently downloaded and installed project fokker but>everytime I load up the aircraft I am unable to access any of>the switches, when I place my curser over the relevent>buttons, pnl, avn, etc nothing. I have found that if I drag>down the panel it reveals an identical panel which I am then>able to switch on the various buttons. This also happens on>the sample flight supplied. I have contacted Project Fokker>Jetline but their only suggestion sofar is to re-install. This>I have done and also re-downloaded and re-installed but the>problem still remains. Has anyone had the same problem or is>there a solution?>>Many thanksSee my response at flightsim.com Rob

Hi, Thanks for your reply, but I am unable to click onto any of the buttons, either on the overhead panel or the main cockpit. You mentioned the VC, this does not appear on my aircraft, is yours an addon?I have contacted Ton van de Laar - Project Manager but the only suggestion he could make was to re-install, which I have done several times.Much as I like this aircraft, it is now becoming a "pain" and I think that I will un-install it for the last time.Thanks

>Hi, Thanks for your reply, but I am unable to click onto any>of the buttons, either on the overhead panel or the main>cockpit. You mentioned the VC, this does not appear on my>aircraft, is yours an addon?>>I have contacted Ton van de Laar - Project Manager but the>only suggestion he could make was to re-install, which I have>done several times.>>Much as I like this aircraft, it is now becoming a "pain" and>I think that I will un-install it for the last time.>>ThanksDon't give up so easily.I went through all this when i first used the PFokker.You must read the instructions that come with the model.The VC was not an addon it comes with the plane,but you don't get it with the normal view modes.I cant remeber of hand but i think it involves the number pad keys.cheers Andy

The ProjectFokker F10070 DOESN'T have a VC.Nor does any addon for it have.It has a so-called WideView panel, which (at best) could be described as a poor-mans-VC :-)Rob

>The ProjectFokker F10070 DOESN'T have a VC.>Nor does any addon for it have.>>It has a so-called WideView panel, which (at best) could be>described as a poor-mans-VC :-)>>RobHelloDon't know what its called but i like it anyway.I like it because it displays quickly with no lagging.I wish more aircraft had extra panels like this,no point in a fancy texture rich VCs if it takes seconds to draw in.cheers ANDY