Sign in to follow this  
Guest belga1

Visual Germany Project v1.0

Guest belga1

Hi,Truly amazing stuff.Cheers.

It seems to have been pulled from the library very soon after appearing.Wonder why.

Guest belga1

Hi,For simple reasons they don't certainly paid some copyright fees for the photo material they use in this amazing scenery.BTW it's writted in black on white in their PDF manual !I wonder how they can make otherwise for keep it free....So .. it will be one more FS material proposed in the "underground free market" :)Cheers.

Hello to all:The author has been asked to re-upload the file. I imagine he will agree. Watch for it.RegardsRick

Guest DaFlyinSaucer

Let's hope for the best, that package is awesome!By the way: Too bad, that they didn't put in the password of the archives 4all of us to see... ;)

It's back as of Tuesday July 15th 2008

Guest VFR-FLYER

Hello, very nice...... so it will go on. But there is a great problem, i downloaded all, an now i

It's in the instructions!Look again at the pdf file (English and Gernam) "Download - How to get the VGP-Archive.pdf"

Guest VFR-FLYER

:( Read it twice again,....... i think i

>:( Read it twice again,....... i think i

Guest VFR-FLYER

:( :) Oh sh... i

Guest VFR-FLYER

Something funny,......... i looked again, and there is another text"After downloading all the files, you can extract the containing files with the right password ( that you surely know, don

It's in the download listing on the homepage today, but doesn't appear in the library.???

Apparently is has been pulled a second time.I was able to download the file before that happened but decided very quickly that I was not interested in paying Rapidshare a fee to get a reasonable transfer rate for the remaining required files. 50kps would take days to get them all and that was just too much to swallow.The scenery may be wonderful but considering the space the total package requires - 11 megabytes I think it is - and the other hoops one has to jump through, I pass.

Does this still allow autogen buildings and trees to appear, or is it just aerial photos on a mesh? ThanksDonEDIT: No reply needed. After reading the above and other postings on other sites, I think I'll pass on this one. DM