Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hendrix78

Boeing 767-400, which panel to use?

Guest Hendrix78

Hey again fellow simmers.Im trying to find the best freeware panel for the 767-400.But there is none, or im missing it.There is one with a real bitmap background but with airbus PFD and EICAS.Id love to hear your input in which panel you use, and hopefully where to find one.RGDS. Hendrix

Guest zacharace

Even though it's a replica of the 757/767-200/300, I use Lonny Payne's excellent FS2002 panel (http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=25992) with an update for FS9.I'm under the understanding that the -400 has a digital cockpit similar to the 777; Lonny's still has the 757 mixed steam-digital gauges. That'd be the only difference between it and a real -400 panel.

hello Filename: 764cjpnl.zip License: Freeware Added: 18th June 2006 Downloads: 7082 Author: Chris Jeanne Size: 17660kb Thats the one i am using at present.Its a good freeware panel,which i have added some other free gauges to (all available here).My only gripe is that some of the displays N1,N2 ETC are to small for my eyes(an ability to enlarge the gauge views would be nice Chris we are not all eighteen year olds with supervision :-) )cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest Hendrix78

Hmm, thats exactly the panel I use. My gripe is as with you the small digits and, ofc the Airbus GUI on the PFD and EICAS. wich makes it hard to use a flapchart designed for a 767 with the airbus type indicated on the panel.I'd be more then happy if you could provide us, like the above poster said with the modifications you have made.Best Regards Hendrix

>Hmm, thats exactly the panel I use. My gripe is as with you>the small digits and, ofc the Airbus GUI on the PFD and EICAS.>wich makes it hard to use a flapchart designed for a 767 with>the airbus type indicated on the panel.>>I'd be more then happy if you could provide us, like the above>poster said with the modifications you have made.>>Best Regards HendrixHello I haven't touched the panel itself,just added freeware gauges to it that help add to the flying experience.The List....Lee Hetheringtons TCAS Rob Berendreg'ts(apologies to Rob probably spelt his name incorrectly)PUSHBACK Utility.AUTOFLAPS and GEARAUTO SET REVERSE THRUST AND SPOILERS(auto retract and shutoff below sixty knots on landing.)PILOT SEAT ADJUSTMENTS (Changes pilot view with mouse click.(No more fiddling with keyboard)This doesn't sound exiting but is REALLY useful)JELAIR callouts V1 ROTATE,V2 COCKPIT COMMANDER(Allows you to input ALT,HEADING,COURSE etc and also lets you communicate with ATC with mouse clicks.No more frantic wheel mouse spinning.The last five by GLENN COPELAND.Thats all folks.All available here at AVSIMCheers AndyPS i have all these installed on other plane panels as well,not just 767PPS if you want a really good(was payware but now free)737NG Panel then this is the one you want. *// * PS Panels 737NG Panel *// * *// * Copyright 2005 Paul Scarratt *// * All Rights Reserved. Available here as wellGAWD BLESS YER AVSIM!

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest belga1

Hi,Just a little correcton:JELAIR callouts V1 ROTATE,V2 is not from Copeland but instead from Jacob LarsenCheers.