Sign in to follow this  
Guest KPHLKNM

Ansari's KPHL

Guest KPHLKNM

Has anyone heard when this scenery will be completed and released?

Guest Reed203

Same here. I saw some development shots he posted a few months ago and if my memory serves me right it looked like the buildings were in place and the ground textures were done but the buildings themselves had to be textured and the small details to the airport had to be added.

Hi Guys,It's still under serious development. I'm in the process of tweaking all of the ground textures and adding in all of the gate area textures. Shez has made all of the terminal buildings and has textured all of the roofs and is in the process of creating the building textures. There's a fair amount to still be finished, but it's coming together.I have also begun to rework the ground layout to be compatible in FSX (no serious promises there yet - but I hope to make it happen - time permitting)Here's an overview of the F term:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190686.jpgAnd an overview of the terminal/parking complex (forgive the miscolored tile):http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190687.jpgI'll post more photos after the major ground rework is complete.Cheers,Ian

Guest zacharace

Looking good! Can't wait to get it!

OMG, that looks FANTASTIC. Finally, a decent KPHL is on it's way. All of us from PA and the South Jersey area are jazzed!Thank you! I look forward to it with great anticipation (could you tell?)!

Thats great looking. I also believe I saw in a previous thread that the Sports complex will be included. It has changed alot since Fs2004 was released. Just wondering if this is still planned.Thanks

>Thats great looking. I also believe I saw in a previous>thread that the Sports complex will be included. It has>changed alot since Fs2004 was released. Just wondering if this>is still planned.>>ThanksThanks. I'm still planning on including the sports complex minus the soon to be demolished Spectrum. Also planned are updates to the Philly skyline (new Comcast tower) and accurately placed bridges.Cheers,Ian

Ian -- I'm just completely and utterly psyched, I'm so excited to see this! I work in Center Cityand I have the KPHL by Simflyer's and, well, enough said huh? Needless to say, my "home" airport right now is KBOS. :-)

Ian,Have either you or Shez been in contact with Oliver Pabst about maybe getting this AES'ed? I would gladly buy credits to have AES at this airport.

Eric 

And here all along I thought Shez was a 'loner' when it came to modeling. :)

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest Reed203

Thanks so much for showing some updated shots! Its great to know that this project is alive and well. In the KHOU scenery the taxiways were custom but the runways were default textures. Are there custom runway textures in that screenshot posted above or am I just seeing things:)

>Thanks so much for showing some updated shots! Its great to>know that this project is alive and well. In the KHOU scenery>the taxiways were custom but the runways were default>textures. Are there custom runway textures in that screenshot>posted above or am I just seeing things:)You're not seeing things... all ground textures are custom.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190704.jpgAs for AES - I will be proud if Oliver is interested in 'AESing' our scenery - it would certainly be a badge of honor to be among such great products. But I guess we'll see when we get closer to release.Cheers,Ian