Sign in to follow this  
Guest KPHLKNM

Ansari's KPHL

Guest KPHLKNM

As the original poster, thanks to all for joining in with enthusiasm as we anticipate this long awaited airport scenery.Still two questions for Ian:1. Approximate release date - August- September - October ???2. Will airport be setup to depict realistic arrival and departure runways? i.e. Departing Rwy 27L or 9L. Arrivals 27R or 9R.Always drove me nuts that default airport had aircraft landing on 27L and departing 27R.Can't wait!!Kevin

Kevin -- that can be easily fixed by replacing the AFCAD with one of many in the AVSIM library. I have the Simflyers KPHL and both of those runways are used appropriately, and any addon AFCAD can easily be fixed using Lee Swordy's software, so I don't think that's a big issue either way.I'm very interested in getting this scenery as soon as possible, too!As Homer Simpson once said: "15 MINUTES??? But I Want it NOW!" :-D

>As the original poster, thanks to all for joining in with>enthusiasm as we anticipate this long awaited airport>scenery.>>Still two questions for Ian:>>1. Approximate release date - August- September - October>???>>2. Will airport be setup to depict realistic arrival and>departure runways? i.e. Departing Rwy 27L or 9L. Arrivals>27R or 9R.>>Always drove me nuts that default airport had aircraft landing>on 27L and departing 27R.>>Can't wait!!>>KevinHi Kevin,Can't comment on the release date because we don't really know. We just keep working on it bit by bit. That said, I have no problem being transparent and showing screenshots on request.And I haven't really dug into the afcad to set up the runways properly. I'm sure we'll have it working about right when it's time for release.Cheers,Ian

>Ian:>>Are you going to include the new Morano Building on 22nd and>Market in the new skyline?Hey why not? You going to buy a condo there? Starting in the low 400's for one bedroom...Cheers,Ian

Oh, yeah, and suites for 2 mil+! At thosse prices, I'll take two!No, but my office is right across the street and they've had 22nd street blocked off for 2 1/2 years now. That's the street I enter my parking garage on -- as much as their construction has messed this town up I would HOPE they'd make it into any new sceneries! :-)They're only 1 of 3 luxury condo construction sites going up around town.

Guest KPHLKNM

I am sure there is a way to have aircraft arrive and depart on the correct runways, I am just stupid and do not know how to do it LOL!!

Ian,Sorry to sound daft, did you say you guys were going to contact Oliver or should I for you?

Eric 

Guest yuhdua

Well I know its a lil more to ask but do you think you could update UPENN buildings especially with franklin field. Also The Naval yard and if its possible the EL (Market - Frankford Line) when it's elevated above the ground, ex. between 69th and market and 45th and market. that would be the greatest addon ever if so. O yea they are building the cira center 2 right now thats suppose to be about twice as tall as the firts one. there also are talks about a new building that will be taller than the comcast center but they are still in talking and are working nor close to working on it for a while. If you need info and pictures for buildings then you can find plenty here.http://www.phillyskyline.com/. Mahalo.

All this would be great, but first and foremost I don't want to ask for too much and overwhelm the poor guy. As long as I get an airport better than the old simflyer's one I'm using now, I would definitely make a generous cash donation for Ansari's efforts!Thanks again, Ansari, for working on this. BTW, if you're adding all this in any way, there's this really hot blonde I pass every afternoon on 22nd Street, and if you could just add her into your scenery . . . :-jumpy

Guest KPHLKNM

OK- It has been a month since the last screenshots and there are many of us that are anxiously waiting for this KPHL scenery. Are they any new screenshots or estimates as to when this will be released?????Thanks!!!Kevin

>OK- It has been a month since the last screenshots and there>are many of us that are anxiously waiting for this KPHL>scenery. Are they any new screenshots or estimates as to when>this will be released?????>>Thanks!!!>>KevinI've put together a quick webpage to highlight the scenery - and it has a forum where we'll post progress shots. http://www.sunskyjet.com/Needless to say there's no estimate on the release - but it's really shaping up.Cheers,Ian

Having just flown in/out of KPHL in the last few days, the pics look impressive. Wish you the best with this project. I'm sure you will have many downloads once you release. Take your time and enjoy the hobby. Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library