Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

China Airports

My wife is Chinese and just went back to Qingdao to visit her family for 6 weeks. HA --So now I get to fly at home all I want :>))But I can't do much flying in China, at least from here. I know someone is working on the new Beijing airport. And I have found several uploads here at AVSIM of collections of Chinese airports. Basic 'simpler 'upgrades."But I was hoping for something "more". (Easy for me to say, I know,, since I don't have to do the work, just enjoy someone else's many hours.. :>))Is there any interest from anyone in doing some of the other airports in China? Or does anyone know of some that have been done in more detail than those found at AVSIM? Especially such world class airports as Pudong in Shanghai, and the new Guangzhou airport. ( I've flown into the old one downtown in real life and -- ugh!!)The other ones I have been to include Qingdao, where my wife's family lives.. a medium size, quite modern airport with a new extension built for the sailing events of the Olympics... a beautiful and quite "small" city of only about 3.5 million. and WINDY!!Chengdu, medium sized airport but in an interesting area. Sanya, right on the sea..with a glorius approach that can take you in a circle around a hugh statue of Guanyin.Shenzhen, a rather boring city (in my not-so-humble opinion) but quite important commercially. Xiamen, on the coast.Kunming,from where the Flying Tigers 'flew the hump', if I am not mistaken. Could be wrong about that.Guilin-- fantastic noodles-- and Guiyang--both small airports but with great surrounding landscapes.Some landclass might be nice too.. I'll have to check and see if Justin has done landclass for China- I forget..Then there would be some cool places to fly to from Hong Kong, eh...Not asking for too much am I. :>))OK.. back to my SGA Gemini Cargo - DC-10.

Guest fongman

Acutally, there are many updated China scenery airport for FS2004, but most of them do not upload to the foreign website......Here you are:China airport Package:http://www.ai-china.net/down_view.asp?id=624It included:navdata, some of airport with 3D model,such as Shanghai,Guangdong,ShenZhen,........And English is provided in readme file.....================================================3D New Qingdao LiuTing Airporthttp://www.ai-china.net/down_view.asp?id=747this package without readme, but install it just like other sceneries..==================================================

Guest fongman

Acutally, there are many updated China scenery airport for FS2004, but most of them do not upload to the foreign website......Here you are:China airport Package:http://www.ai-china.net/down_view.asp?id=624It included:navdata, some of airport with 3D model,such as Shanghai,Guangdong,ShenZhen,........And English is provided in readme file.....================================================3D New Qingdao LiuTing Airporthttp://www.ai-china.net/down_view.asp?id=747this package without readme, but install it just like other sceneries..==================================================

Guest belga1

Hello,fongman I suppose you are chinese citizen.Thank's for those interesting links but they don't allow to download.Difficult to read chinese for me in the popup message .. but I suppose a membership is mabe required .. right ?Suppose also it will be more easy for Calypso :)Cheers.

Guest belga1

Hello again,Tried to register (using Bablefish links translator) but unable as this page come and come again (after cliking I agrre blah blah :)nine) other violate the constitution and the law administrative rules and regulations;  (ten) carries on the commercial advertizing behavior. Second, respects mutually, is responsible for own opinion and the behavior.     Maybe they don't accept some IP to register......Ok was able to register in the chinese page but I think it's a word problems LOL...The system discovered you input the data has the following mistake: You input user is called spatial or does not conform to the related rule! You input the debarkation password for spatial or does not conform to the related rule! You input the password key for spatial or does not conform to the related rule! You input E-mail is spatial or does not conform to the mail rule! Input the confirmation code for spatial or has the mistake, please not illegal submission! Please consult the concerned user registration matters needing attention and fills. Returns to the previous page Anyways thank's for the links !Cheers.

Included in "Jetways & Terminals For ACOF" (starting with Package 9) http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View ZBAA Beijing / ZGGG Guangzhou / ZGKL Guilin / ZGSD Zhuhai / ZGSZ Shenzhen / ZSPD Pudong Screenshots on my website T2 Pudong and T3 Beijing and the new runways will be included in the upcoming Final Package (the latest info always at the AIG forum)

Guest fongman

Ok...i got your point.......i was registered a account for yours....id:qwe1234pw:123456789

Guest belga1

Hi,Thank you very much mister Fongman.A big hello to China !Cheers.

Hello Fongman,Apologies for not replying and saying thank you. But I have been away.I also went to the website suggest but do not understand where to download Qingdao, or the others you mention.Can you explain...

You can go to the english version here http://www.ai-china.net/eng/default.asp

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest belga1

Hello,Thank you for the english language link.Unfortunately many of the links on this english site give dead links.Apparently those items are alive when you try them from the chinese pages.I think the portage in the english pages have some mistakes or it is incomplete.So .. actually the best is to login in the chinese pages with the logins from Mr fongman .. and find your way in the chinese jungle :)Cheers.

>Hello,>>Thank you for the english language link.>Unfortunately many of the links on this english site give dead>links.>Apparently those items are alive when you try them from the>chinese pages.>I think the portage in the english pages have some mistakes or>it is incomplete.>So .. actually the best is to login in the chinese pages with>the logins from Mr fongman .. and find your way in the chinese>jungle :)>>Cheers.HI Belga I had only donwloaded the file China Airports V2.3.22 for FS2004 so far didnt really check out the rest of the site, at least we have Mr fongman way of getting in hehe.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.