Sign in to follow this  
Guest h34hiya

origional scenery need help

Guest h34hiya

is there any way to recoop the cisc snenery for 2004? when i install game the scenery files dont transfer for some reason so im flying over nothing. the airports are there but no trees clouds work.

If you are asking if files can be restored from the install disks then the answer is yes.If you really only need to restore some files, I suggest using the the following aides:http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlIt shows where everything is on your install disks and how extract just what you need.I also recommend fs9cddir.zip Compiled by Brian Collins (available here in the library)This is an Excel format listing of all the files on your install disks. A great resource to keep handy.However in your case, you might be better served to uninstall FS2004 and do a complete reinstallation.Be sure you do not interupt the installation until it tells you it has completed the work.