Sign in to follow this  

ATR 72-500 almost ready!!

Hi all,Hopefully in one or two days I'll be uploading my new ATR72-500. It features reflective textures, night lighting, virtual cockpit, custom gauges and panels, accurate aircraft systems, custom sounds... It has been tested by real world ATR pilots. I hope you will enjoy it. The package also contains an excellent checklist by Werner Schott, tailor made to this model. PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.http://www.pbase.com/pacosancas/museo_del_aire_madrid

Guest danowat

Hi Paco,I am looking forward to downloading it, I love your previous stuff.ThanksDan.

:-(Seem to be following each other around Dan! Guess the search for quality leads to the same places in the end!:-lolLove the ATR's Paco. The ATR72 will be the icing on the cake.:-beerchugChasW

Wonderful news, Paco! Can't wait to add that to my growing aircraft library. George

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Cool ! :7Where can we see some pics of this ATR ?The ATR is my favourite turboprop !!! :D../)_/). _ Cl

I had actually posted some of the beta model in Avsim's screenshots forum before it went down. If you use AIM you can give me a shout (gulfbravo2000) and I can show you the pictures I posted here... With all its features, I can assure you it will be worth the download. :) Cheers!George

Guest Coneman

Jeez Paco, cancel the trip! We all know flight-simming has priority :-) Seriously, can't wait for this. Your 42 has a permanent place in my aircraft folder. So will the 72.Todd

Where I can Find it? is no ready yet?Hola Francisco, donde puedo conseguir tu ATR-72/500, todavia no lo he visto en avsim.com, que ha pasado? Saludos desde Venezuela y tienes que hacer tambien la version ATR72-200!!!Amer