Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

New Aircraft Selector, give me your opinion

Are you like me?Are you flying FS2004?Do you have hundreds, or thousands of aircrafts in your library?If the answer is yes, you should read the following

Certainly sounds interesting. How is it integrated into FS? Is it also available on the FS start-up screen? That's where I almost exclusively pick my aircraft to fly.

Mike...

I'd love to audition it - or beta test - or whatever.Sounds like a useful utility.

Guest belga1

Hi,Have 834 aircraft folders .. and indeed .. it's take a time gap before I can change of crate :)So .. yes your idea is very interesting!Cheers.

I'm very interested, Eric. Although I have FSX, I fly almost exclusively with FS2004. I've got loads of payware and freeware aircraft, and my loading times are getting lllloooooonnnnnngggg. :-)

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

>Certainly sounds interesting. How is it integrated into FS?>Is it also available on the FS start-up screen? That's where I>almost exclusively pick my aircraft to fly.No, it is only available from the FS menu (when FS is started), not from the start-up screen. I don't think I will be able to do this...

I'm happy to see that I am not the only one in that case...I will let you know when the product is finalized, for beta-testing and more.Eric

Guest ThrottleUp

Excellent idea. I too have a huge collection and some of them take a while to load on the 3D preview. I would very interested to use software like this :)

[...]sorted in categories of your choice[...]That's the magic word. It would be fatastic! You know, I use FsPassengers a lot and have already created a couple of airlines which owns several aircrafts. To find these inbetween my more than five hundred installed aircraft is a pain in the ...Yes I would very much like to have your tool!Mick!

I think it's REALLY good idea... I personally know some guys who are going to love it.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hello you all !!You may be happy to know that my Aircraft Selector is now available. In fact, it is part of a new product called "fs9 Toolbox", released today.The most important piece of this product is the Aircraft Selector, but it also provides a VC Camera, a Fly-by Camera, Steerable Pushback and fixes to the famous FS2004 bugs in the management of keys.For more information, see my web site:http://emarciano.free.fr/En/fs9toolboxHome.htmThe full documentation is online, you can see how everything works.Your feedback is greatly welcome !!Eric