Sign in to follow this  
ginger1

re 9 dragons kia tak ctd

Hi,I installed the first version of kia tak (manually).I did note there was a fix to stop the ctd on changing to another airport but cant find it.I now see v2 with auto installer so do i have to uninstall v1 and use v2? is there instructions on how to uninstall v1?just a bit confused have been away from fs for a while and now see all the new v2 files.Thanks Richard

Thanks David,my install works ok so i wonder is v2 any different?Thanks again Richard

There are a number of relatively minor improvements especially to some of the textures.I never did upgrade to Ver 2 as Ver 1 with the "fix" works fine for me.

Thanks again,ive just seen the post on voz by chuck so good news i will stick with v1.1Richard

Richard, if you want to know and see what is improved with version 9Dv2.1 you can go to our 9D website and see for yourself. (soon to have a new-(long overdue)-improved website). ;)

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit