Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

Global cooling,Dominican Republic,Autogen question

Hello AllLast night i flew from MDPC Dominican republic (PUNTA CANA)to KMIA.Now being that the Dominican Republic is in the Caribbean as i taxied out and took off i expected to see palm tree type trees,grass skirt type trees etc but was surprised to see that the conifer has taken root in the Caribbean(more like ESSA).I was wondering if i have done something to my autogen and if so is there a good roughly geographically correct set (or even the original autogen)that i can replace my current autogen trees with?Perhaps somebody could kindly set up a flight from MDPC and let me know what they see as the variety of autogen trees.Whilst this is not a big deal sort of problem(i only have AUGen set to minimum for heavy metal anyway)i would be interested to know what you see.cheers AndyPS could this be a result of Global cooling?is there something we are not being told?

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest Jeffhew

:-lol Not a palm tree in sight!Using GEPro it looks like it could be North Carolina. Folks who live and fly outside of North America sure got the fuzzy end of the lollipop when it comes to scenery.Regards,Jeff

>:-lol >>Not a palm tree in sight!>>Using GEPro it looks like it could be North Carolina. Folks>who live and fly outside of North America sure got the fuzzy>end of the lollipop when it comes to scenery.>>Regards,>JeffThanks Jeff I didn't think i was going to get a reply.It perhaps wouldn't be quite so strange if they where at least some deciduous trees but they are all conifers.I did think i may deleted some of my AI trees by mistake,but when i looked at the tree textures there where palms.....Just not in the Dominican Republic.:-) cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077