Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

ILS/GS 'equipment' missing or not working

Guest melf12

For 3 or 4 weeks I've been flying in out of Heathrow. Today I flew into Heathrow, but the Localiser nor the Glide slope worked. I tried all 4 runways same deal. I am using Aerosoft Mega Heathrow 2008 scenery. I had to reinstall it 4 days ago.Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?....and fixed it :)I'm not sure where to start looking to solve this problem.I have not yet checked out other UK airports, will try that tomorrow.Ken

Guest melf12

This topic got to the bottom of the 'heap' too soon :)I'll give it another try. Problem still not sorted.Ken

Guest melf12

Hello Egbert, thanks for your reply, however it's not an Aerosoft issue, I have the same problem at Gatwick. Aircraft seems as if it's going to lock on to the Localizer..then suddenly turns away; at Heathrow I tried all 4 ends of the two runways. Even tried the fs9 default Cessna 172, same deal!I've decided to re enter the rwy frequencies, see if that works.Ken