Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

PSS 757 unable to auto tune ILS freq

Guest 413X3

obviously i cannot reinstall, but does anyone know why the 757 from pss does not auto tune the ils frequency? i have loaded a default flight then the 757 with no luck.-Alex

Chances are it might be tuned but still parked.This is the 777 but same concepthttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Geddy_2112/FMC1.jpgILS is tuned but parked.Double click the LSK4 button to activate the ILS.And from what I've heard, If you have your PSS 757 installer the servers are active again to reinstall.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

If you have a username and password, you can now reinstall PSS products.WRT 757 autotune, the nav radio must be in auto to tune the ILS freq. Also be certain you are loading the actual default flight: select flight, other, default.Jim Harnes

Guest 413X3

thanks for the help! i will look to see if park is showing... so i can reinstall, but what are the latest versions, can i download them from a site? i want to make sure im downloading the latest. isnt the 777 1.3 or something

The installers available from a link in the PSS forum give you the latest versions.Jim Harnes