Sign in to follow this  
out

Posky 777-200v2 released

Shame about those sunscreens not being removable- they're the rough equivalent of drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Maybe a future update will take 'em out.And thanks to the previous poster for the tip about converting the textures - I've noticed that the Posky bird is very hard on frames in the VC, and that's probably one of the culprits. John G.

John G.

Has anyone else found that the AES loader at the rear cargo door can't quite reach up to the required level of the door?Even set at 5.5 metres or something, which is way above the required level of about 3.5?Henz

Upcoming FlightsAugust TripIB154 XRY-MAD 1400/1500 A320BA465 MAD-LHR 1730/1850 B752IB3177 LHR-MAD 1625/1945 A320IB154 MAD-XRY 2130/2235 A320USAUS733 LGW-CLT 1135/1550 A333US732 CLT-LGW 2015/0900 A333FrankfurtWork in progress.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest nikita12345

GUYS I NEED HELP. I messed myself over. I merged PSS with Posky 777V2. VC everything was splended. However so stupidly i overwritten the model folder with the new realesed SP1 model. And everything is still working however the VC dissapeared completely. All i have is 2d Panel. Please HELP!!! Thanx

Hi, make sure you download right SP1 model. There are two versions on their site - VC and wingviews model.Peter

Hi!This a load of work, but its worth it! Thanks buddies! :DJust one question: my POV inside the VC is something about 3 meters ahead of the left seat, so i'm siting in the air, outside the cockpit!:( Anyone could help here?Thanks in advance! ;)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Forget it. I just figured it out! :DAnyone with the same problem, here's my POV values in aircraft.cfg:{Views}eyepoint=87.0, -1.60, 5.20Best, ;)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest bkesl

Hi,I did this merge on one model of OS777 (the Boeing livery). All was good until I got to landing in JFK after a 5 hour flight from CYVR. Something is wrong with the merge I did (or with the model created by the merge) as the A/C is flying in extreme downward attitude during approach and in fact touched down nose gear first (Oh my..). See screenshots. You can see it is not too fast or anything of this sort. Later on I did the same excersize under same conditions (just changed Time of day so I can see better) with an original PSS777 and this was completely good. See other screenies. Anybody, any ideas?ThanksBenny K.