Sign in to follow this  
Guest eskaihla

Cleared to land, Caravelle!

Guest belga1

Hi,Thank's to the AFG group.A other stunning release after the Beech :)BTW .. all running as expected .. no problems after I readed in 10 minutes the manual :)Cheers.

Guest ThrottleUp

747... 767... A330... 777... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... F100... 737... St Maarten... F100... oh, hey, finally something worth looking at. http://www.clicksmilies.com/auswahl/lachen001.gif Eric your planes are brilliant mate I trot around in them all over the place! Love the old Boeings and DC-10s! And yes I agree this Caravalle is just great :)

> I dont see anything other than a french>panel either.Try looking at the Swissair model. You will find the panel is in English.Apparently Caravelles sold to Air France and Air Inter had, quite logically, panels in French. Other airlines had their panels in English. I think AFG have done the correct thing in using French where appropriate and, to be honest, a few words in French is not much of a mental challenge is it?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Ari, How do you "stretch/shrink the windows slightly in FS" ? I have been reading the manual and am about to "sink my teeth" into the aircraft :). Thanks,regards,Macs :)

No its not a stretch, but prefer english...I'll retro fit the english panel to my airplanes. :-) Hopefully the english version wont suffer from the resizing issues that is occuring with the french panel on larger high res monitors. (my problem).eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

I really do hope no one misinterpeted my original statement, as this download in all respects appears to be extraordinary, it is just that I have so many aircraft loaded, with a very limited time to experiment, so I have to restrict my FS flying time to those aircraft I am fimilar with. Steve (Bear) Cartwright

>No its not a stretch, but prefer english...I'll retro fit the>english panel to my airplanes. :-) Hopefully the english>version wont suffer from the resizing issues that is occuring>with the french panel on larger high res monitors. (my>problem).>>ericEricI hope you get your resizing issues solved so that you can enjoy this superb aircraft :-)Have a good weekend!

Gavin Barbara

>I really do hope no one misinterpeted my original statement,>as this download in all respects appears to be extraordinary,>it is just that I have so many aircraft loaded, with a very>limited time to experiment, so I have to restrict my FS flying>time to those aircraft I am fimilar with. >>Steve (Bear) CartwrightSteveI don't think anybody could have misinterpreted what you wrote, you're too well known here as one of the positive people - especialy when it comes to quality freeware.If I may, I'd like to suggest that you use the checklist that comes with the aircraft to get it up and running in the correct sequence. You won't need to refer to the manual in too much depth, and once you've got it going for the first time, I think you'll agree that it's pretty straight forward. Just a friendly suggestion :-) I think you'll enjoy flying this plane - it has a real 'feel' to it.Best regards!

Gavin Barbara