Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

HSP LGAV Scenery Runway Holding Point

Hello fellow simmers,I've just downloaded the HSP LGAV from the library and really loved it, very well made for a freeware airport. However, I think it's made mainly for online use. (I can't consider it as a bug after I've seen how good the scenery is) The problem is the following:The holding points for the RWYS 21 seem to be short of their clearance lines. I'm running AI at 100%, all of them got stuck there, I didn't observe any takeoffs at all. I had to wait for them to time out, when it was my turn I found out that T.O clearance came only when I passed a little bit the yellow line.Any advice on how to fix this, maybe AF2?, I really don't want to remove this add-on.TIA

If hold short nodes are placed too far from the runway, AI will not enter the runway at those points. Open up the Afcad and show the hold short limits/use error check.Place the hold short nodes at the runway entry points closer to the runway or widen the runway (this allows you to place the hold short nodes on top of the visual hold short nodes in the scenery).

Mike...

Thanks for the tip Mike,I corrected the faults as you said, I modified the nodes, moving them closer to the runway. I did a fault check, everything seems to be OK.