Sign in to follow this  
Guest abz

FlightZone2 Portland Forum

Guest abz

Thanks Mike. Appreciate sending me the link. Al

Greetings all!Know that this topic is a bit aged...but does anyone know where to get the patches to help with FlightZone Portland and Ultimate Terrain? The links referenced in their forum are not good anymore.Finally got on the UT-USA bandwagon and have run into a few CTD issues when flying into this airport and a few other 3rd party sceneries (including Imaginesim KATL).Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Thank you.

Does anyone happen to have the workarounds that were posted on the Flightscenery forum for making this scenery work in FSX? The website is gone now, so all that great work of tweaking that a few folks did is gone.

Does anyone know where I can get the patch for UT for this scenery? I used to have UT, then uninstalled it. I've now reinstalled FZ02 after almost a year, and I'm still having CTD issues on approach into PDX. I would really love to use this scenery.

Guest Mickair

I experience CTD on approach to KPDX when coming from Mt. Rainier in my PMDG 737. I have flown around the scenery to try it out and had no problems! Tough when I have flown 5 hours from KBOS and start my approach into Portland I get a CTD... I searched a lot and can't find a solution. I only have one AFCAD installed. Help will be greatly appreciated, right now I just can't enjoy flying here! I don't use UT or FSGenesis or Mesh add-ons.Thanks!

Guest Coneman
I experience CTD on approach to KPDX when coming from Mt. Rainier in my PMDG 737. I have flown around the scenery to try it out and had no problems! Tough when I have flown 5 hours from KBOS and start my approach into Portland I get a CTD... I searched a lot and can't find a solution. I only have one AFCAD installed. Help will be greatly appreciated, right now I just can't enjoy flying here! I don't use UT or FSGenesis or Mesh add-ons.Thanks!
I too experienced a CTD on the same approach coming from KSEA. I have UT and Holger's Columbia River with patches installed and all layers correct in the scenery library.

Guest Mickair
I too experienced a CTD on the same approach coming from KSEA. I have UT and Holger's Columbia River with patches installed and all layers correct in the scenery library.
Google Cache Flightscenery forum linkI guess there really isn't a known solution. Does anybody know if the people from Flightscenery can be contacted or something? Would be great, but I seriously doubt it. They can't just went up in smoke right?

Stephagne (Vauchez) and a guy known as Patrice were the designers of Flightzone, still the very best scenery in FS9 and nothing within FSX comes even close.Stephagne was drafted into the Airbus project started by Dreamfleet and no one has heard from him since.I understand that there was some personal problems involved. What happened to 'Patrice' is anyones guess.

Dave Taylor gb.png