Sign in to follow this  
Guest XQ-NUE

Can not delete Project AI Traffic

Guest XQ-NUE

Hello,I want to delete the PAI Blue1 because WoAI offers Blue1 now but I am not able to delete Blue1 as all PAI traffic is in one .bgl file. WoAI has for every airline its own .bgl folder but PAI not.How can I delete an Airline from PAI?

Simply use the program called Traffic Tools by Lee Swordy to de-compile the PAI Traffic file.Then check the resulting aircraft_PAI.txt file to see what the AC# of the Blue1 is and remove any instances of that AC# from the Flightplans_PAI.txt file. Then recompile the Traffic file with Traffic Tools and you should be good to go.Note: When decompiled, you will get three text files:Aircraft_PAI.txtAirports_PAI.txtFlightplans_PAI.txtIf you don't already have Traffic Tools, it is avalaible here in the library.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...s2004&Go=SearchHope this helps.