Sign in to follow this  
bigtallman

FSUNINSTALL.EXE

Could someone please tell me which disk this is on or send a copy to me at bigtallman@aol.com as i cant find it for the life of me on any of them, I need to do an uninstall of FS9 and this file is missing on my system for some reason. Any help would be apprecaitedRagards from a rather stressed and bald from pulling my hair out Rich!

Tried that but the uninstall just hangs, then when you look in task manager it says FS2004 not respondingAll the bestRich

Have you tried to un-install from the Start / Settings / Control Panel / Add/Remove Programs dialogue?I have a complete listing of all files on the install CDs and that one is not on the list.

Well its been an exciting day, finally managed to uninstall it then I dropped CD1 on the floor and ran over it on my chair cracking it, off to try and find FS2004 tomorrow me thinks, just call me lucky lolRich

It's one of the first things I do after a clean install (has been a while thank god), either put the uninstaller in a safe place or rename its extension to bak.There are addons that put their uninstaller in the same folder, some with the same name as the FS9 uninstaller... Bye bye uninstaller.

Mike...