Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Eurowings Professional BAe 146

Hi All.I did do a search before posting this, but the replies I did find did not really make it easy to understand what has been done, so I am asking the question here.I have this package, and as dated as it is now, I just love flying this plane, it flies wonderfully by hand, and IMHO has a great panel too.But, I could never figure out how we can import flight plans from either FS9.1 or FS Navigator.There was some talk about making some bogus FS2002 file or something, but I never really understood what they meant.Would someone please be good enough to tell me how we can do this please.What I am trying to do is import flight plans from either FS9.1 or FS Nav and import them in to the FMC of the Eurowings BAe 146.If anyone ever managed to do this would they please post the instructions on how it can be done in here please.Many thanks.

I'm curious also, I looked over at the Aerosoft site, but didn't find anything over there either. I remember seeing a post here about it, but I can't find it...:(Scott

Hi Rafal.I don't know if Scott followed the instructions from the link, but I did.But all I got was a load of zeros and the legs page was just full of "flight plan discontinuity's" for every leg.I made the flight plans with FS Navigator, and have been able to export them to all my other aircraft without any problems, but this one just doesn't seem to like it.What a shame, as I quite enjoy flying the Eurowings BAe 146.Thanks for the help though.PS Scott, did you get the same messages on the legs page ?

I went to make a FS2002.cfg folder but there was one already there? I still haven't been able to import a FP. I will just keep doing it the old fashioned way and enter the FP manually into this FMC. Good Luck,Scott