Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Midway F-100 (project fokker)

Guest DanWalloch

Well since the screen shot forum is offline, and I had a really good pic, I'll post it here.

Let's see if I understand this. Anyone who has what they think is a "really good pic" should now post it here? I'm glad you clarified that as I was under the somewhat mistaken impression that the bandwidth here was at a bit of a premium (that's what I get for reading the rules). Just because it sometimes takes 20-30 seconds to access posts here, I see now that this problem shouldn't discourage those with a "really good pic" from posting it anyway. That way this forum will be taken offline also and we can all visit some other forum.Trip

Thanks for the clarification, Trip Lane... Just becuase the screen shot forum is offline does not mean that we can all go post our pics here, Dan. It was taken down for a reason... Just a few weeks, and you can post all the 'really good pics' you want.

Sorry,You may want to check this:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8It clearly states:Finally, DO NOT just move over to another forum to post your screenshots as this would defeat the whole purpose of this change and we will remove those posts of yours without any explanation. We would greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with the changes that need to be made.Thanks,Jason :)

But that involves reading, and not just looking at pretty pictures.:-lolChasW

Guest DanWalloch

Well lets see, this is the first pic I've posted since they closed down the screen shot forum.........so 1 isn't gonna kill anyone now....don't loose sleep over it.

Nobody's going to loose any sleep Dan. But thanks for confirming that you don't feel the rules apply to you. Trip

Guest DanWalloch

The point is, unless the rules are posted in noticable and a in a must read position, they will just get over looked as any other post would. I don't read every post that's put up here.