Sign in to follow this  
polcat

If you had to choose

If you had to choose one aircraft in FS to fly, what would it be? Ok, I know we could have as many as our systems permit, but if you had to pick one, which one would be the aircraft you absolutely love and enjoy flying over and over? It's hard, I know, but I think I would choose dreamfleet's 727. Gotta go with a classic aircraft that is fully simulated.

Id have to go with the Aeroworx B200, Followed by the DF Baron. I can fly both completely from the VC.

PMDG 737. It can fly almost anywhere.For freeware I would choose the Tin Mouse ;)Both your guys choices are excellent as well...

Aerosoft Beaver, it CAN fly anywhere.:-beerchug

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Like Alstiff, I'm partial to the Tinmouse II, but my go-to airplane for knocking around the FS9 world is the SibWings SAAB Safir. A VC-only bird with the most lifelike gauge behavior I've ever seen in MSFS, and it's aerobatic, too. Trying to squeeze it into FlyTampa's St. Barts is a favorite pastime.John G.

John G.

Polcat,Believe it or not, I would still choose CS Legendary C-130E.If it were freeware, I'd choose the Viper by Kirk Olsson.Jim

Just one? Huh... it would have to be RFP B742. I cannot live without it. I have the VIP version merged with Posky V4 with CIVA INS and a few extra goodies. Yes, definitely RFP B747-200. :)Regards,Jure

Same for me Jure. The RFP/POSKY.The fact that the B742/3 has so many different cockpit configurations make it very interesting also. :)

Guest herokidm1

Well i guess it would have to be the Boeing 787. Cant wait till they are released both real world and flight sim =)

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

As I moved on to the next step, that is external hardware interfaces, without spending thousands, I only have one option for the time being.If you want to use real switches, buttons etc. and put the keyboard and mouse aside, only one addon can do it: LevelD767.Some others might too, but they either use the default FS autopilot OR you have to pay thousands on specific hardware and drivers.Just my 0.02...George DorkofikisAthens, Hellashttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811520/1704.png

I'll second Al on the PMDG 737, great add-on, I would like to see more repaints of course, it's by far my favorite aircraft.

Guest HugoA346

The new project tupolev Tu-154M.

Guest ColdBear

There is only one plane.....The Concorde :-sun1Martin