Sign in to follow this  
polcat

If you had to choose

Gulfstream G5 in FS9 (FSX too, but sadly without an equal panel)Eaglesoft Citation X in FSX (Anxiously awaiting the new version)With all of the good offerings, this opinion is subject to revision on an hourly basis. Impossible to narrow it down to one with the options available. Just a choice of the moment. I agree that the DF727 would definitely rotate into the number one spot when it was its turn. But how about the Howard 500, RealAir birds, IFly 747, LDS767, Navion Version1, MAAM birds, Eaglesoft Twin Comanche, LO49, Aeroworx Super King Air B200, Dreamfleet Dakota, DF Baron etc. etc.Decisions decisions!!!! Impossible on a permanent basis with what is available thanks to so many fine contributors. What a nice problem to have!Happy Flying:RTH

>It's hard to pick just one, ain't it? So many decisions.Do the sensible thing, do what a dedicated simmer would do, pick all of them:-lol

Hi,Only one choice for me, hands down the Level-D 767-300ER.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest PARADISE

The default Wright Brothers Flyer..............slew the sumbitc_h up to 100,000' and she'll fly for days............on one tank of gas.

Total agreement Marcus:That is what I was saying, that the G5 was my favorite in fS9.My preferred models are by Peter Brun with Linder Designs. If I remember the source correctly, favorite panel which is a dandy is by Marco Spada, (qulfst04.zip).Unfortunately, the panel does not work in FSX. There I have used a modified MSFS default Lear panel and still love the bird in spite of a panel that is not quite up to what was available in FS9.Respectfully:RTH

PMDG 747 for me :)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest Zevious Zoquis

I'd say either the RealAir Sf260 or Decathlon.

>DM Bac 1-11>>>regards Jim I have to go with you Jim, after watching again Jeff Greth's 'Approach into Frankfurt' video I immediately downloaded it again.My second choice would be 'Addictive Simulation's VC-10.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest khaehl

Ditto on the Aeroworx B200.