Sign in to follow this  
Guest scoeva

E-Jets Aircraft config problem

Guest scoeva

Hello all,I recently made some minor changes to my Wilco E-Jets aircraft config files for both the E170 and E190. The only items that I changed were some atc airline names and atc flight numbers. The problem now is when I go to the aircraft selection list, the E190 doesn't show up anymore but the E170 still does. I have looked over both config files over and over and cannot figure out why the E190 has disappeared from the list. Has anyone else experienced this problem or does anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?Thanks,Scott.

Re-check your numbering for errors, missing bracket, etc. You didn't change the ui_type or ui_manufacturer ?You might post it hear so others can look at it.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest scoeva

Here are both of my configs. I hope I did it right.Scott

>I recently made some minor changes to my Wilco E-Jets aircraft>config files for both the E170 and E190. The only items that I>changed were some atc airline names and atc flight numbers.>The problem now is when I go to the aircraft selection list,>the E190 doesn't show up anymore but the E170 still does.scott:ejet support forum -http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=forumyou must register and then you can post/read the PIC EMB forum.do you have ejet sp2 installed? see -http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=766--edit: html error--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I believe I found it - in the following you have rgional misspelled twice r?gional instead of regional - Try it.[fltsim.19]title=Embraer 190 Air France r?gionalsim=emb190model=panel=sound=texture=AFR_mcpkb_checklists=description=FDE Rob Youngui_manufacturer=Embraer - feelThere/Wilcoui_type=Embraer 190ui_variation=Embraer 190 Air France r?gionalatc_heavy=0atc_id=atc_airline=Air Franceatc_flight_number=190 Good LuckJoe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Actually I was wrong - but found a solution in the process.I tried your file and sure enough it did not work for me either.BUT, just opening and saving it in a text editor with no changes and voila - it worked. I use one called Edit Pad.Maybe some thing strange happened when you saved it the first time.Joe LorencP.S. I've attached yours resaved - use at your risk if you want to.

Joe Lorenc

Scott is the one with the problem not me, but, I am using SP2.I am trying to help him as well, and, as I said above my solution does work. Obviously everyone should hopefully be on SP2 though.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest scoeva

Yes, I have SP2. I will give the config that you sent me a try. I will let you know how it works out. Thank you for that.Scott

Guest scoeva

Thank you Joe.The file that you sent me works. I still find it strange how that could happen to only the 190, but not the 170 after I edited both files. Things that make you go HMMMMM! By the way, where can I find that Edit Pad you're talking about?Thanks again,Scott.

Guest scoeva

Joe,Thanks for the edit pad information, and thanks again for your help with the config files.Scott