Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

Extinguish FLT CONT Warning and Master Caution Light?

I'm using Florian Kreuzer's Ultimate Boeing Panel in the POSKY 757 and I can't figure out how to extinguish the FLT CONT warining light. I've tried hitting Ctrl-D to activate the yaw damper but that doesn't work.Thank you for any help you can provide.

Maybe I should rephrase this: Does anyone know what might cause a FLT CONT warning light to illuminate on a B757?

>Hello Chuck>I have been doing some fiddling and i find that(one way at>least)to turn of the FLT CONT warning is to turn the Yaw>Damper on.>cheers AndyApologies Chucki see you have tried this already.Perhaps its something in the Panel or Aircraft CFGs ie YAW DAMPER available =1 CHEERS againAndy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Hello Yet againI remember in one of my aircraft to get the yaw damper to switch on and off in the panel(and so shut of the warning light) i had to alter the YDAMPER entry in aircraft CFG to read like this.....yaw_damper_gain=1.000000Worth a try.Because i had the same problem.cheers A

Andy, I KNEW you'd come through for me! I've changed the yaw_damper_gain setting from =0.000000 to =1.000000 and will test it out after I land at LCDG in about 2 hours. If it doesn't work I'll post back here, but I'm sure that's it!As always, Andy, Thank You!!

>Andy, I KNEW you'd come through for me! I've changed the>yaw_damper_gain setting from =0.000000 to =1.000000 and will>test it out after I land at LCDG in about 2 hours. If it>doesn't work I'll post back here, but I'm sure that's it!>>As always, Andy, Thank You!!Blimey your going to keep me on tenterhooks for three hours?Bye the way the yaw damper gain setting thing is just one. The computer seems to insert all those noughts.For me it was defiantly that that solved the problem.I have a lot of FFX,VISTALINERS 737/300,400,500s and the panel i used had a yaw damper switch(that wouldn't)but changing the setting as prescribed fixed it and turned off the warning light as well.cheers Andy

Andy, I am forever in your debt. I made the change from 0.00 to 1.000000 in the yaw_damper_gain setting which allowed the teeny tiny toggle on the panel -- the one that NO one could see! :-0 -- to work.My master warning light is dark -- may it stay that way forever!Thanks, again, as always.

>Andy, I am forever in your debt. I made the change from 0.00>to 1.000000 in the yaw_damper_gain setting which allowed the>teeny tiny toggle on the panel -- the one that NO one could>see! :-0 -- to work.>>My master warning light is dark -- may it stay that way>forever!>>Thanks, again, as always.Always nice to help.And without having to call you a Horse faced,hog nosed,son of a slimy carp either.Posky post.cheers Andy:-)

>>POSKY post."Posky post" is right. I hope you didn't get your aggravation researching MY problem. If so, I am so sorry. Now you know why I asked here instead of over there.Thank you again!! -- I could NOT figure out what was wrong.

>>>POSKY post.>>"Posky post" is right. I hope you didn't get your aggravation>researching MY problem. If so, I am so sorry. Now you know>why I asked here instead of over there.>>Thank you again!! -- I could NOT figure out what was wrong.Hello ChuckAbsolutely no problems i didn't have to research anything.When i saw the trouble you where having something twigged and i knew i had the same thing with a warning light staying on in a panel i was using for my FFX,Visataliners 737s and somewhere i got this Yaw Damper fix(cant remember whether it was in the panel notes) panel is by Targan UNUTMAZ by the way.I also use one of his in my BAE146s as the only other one available is a super realistic one by the (now defunct i believe BAE panel project).Glad your flying lightless.cheers AndyPS I am glad a veil has been drawn over the POSKY post.I shall get back to flying.Now where,s that joystick,where's that beer.PPS My attempts at humour are not always to successful.

>>PPS My attempts at humour are not always to successful.Yes they are. Besides, it's the attempt that matters. You know what's better than one beer?You guessed it -- TWO beers!